Other - Hawaiian Baby Woodrose potency- India vs Hawaii

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by 1108, Mar 5, 2009.

1. 1108

1108 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How much more potent are the seeds grown in Hawaii than the seeds grown in india?

If I was going to do an extraction (so that eating too many seeds is not a problem), which would be a cheaper source? Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds grown in India cost about 10% as much as seeds grown in Hawaii, which makes the answer seem obvious, but I have read that the Indian ones are completely junk (though it could be that 10% of desired effects is below threshold).

2. BBlack

BBlack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well SWIM just ordered 50 Indian seeds off XXX seller claimed they were "freshly gathered", and all for a total of $XXX. Not sure how good they'll be, but I will try them soon and report back.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  3. 1108

1108 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Cool, definitely report back with results. Has You tried morning glories to compare to?

4. BBlack

BBlack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Nope, no MGs. He hasnt tried HB Woodroses, this will be his first time, so he wont even be able to compare it to some other type of HBWs. He'll get back on the quality of the trip according to him, though.

5. 1108

1108 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM ended up trying some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose that may have been the indian variety (he told me they were fairly cheap and not noticeably "furry"). 0.8 seeds worth of extract was a roughly threshold dose that didnt produce effects that were obvious until staring at the ceiling (which changed colors and moved) and enhanced music. Based on SWIM's limited experience with morning glories, he thinks it might be equivalent to about 1.5g of morning glory seeds.