Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by soer, Oct 18, 2004.

1. soer

soer Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    i gotta 100 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and tried 10 at a time .. crushed em up in my mouth, held em in there for 15 mins, swallowed .. no effects .. should i try 50 at a time?? is it possible that the seeds are not very potent . or are they just bunk

thanks

2. thcannibislover

thcannibislover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah its very possible that they are not very potent,
    I also reasently bought 100 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (guana) seeds for around 5 bucks from an online vendor, turns out that they are not potent at all ,well they are, but about the same as morning glories. so I purchased the most expencive ones they had it was like 50 seeds for 15 dallars I ate 7 on sat ( I weigh 225lbs and am 6'4'') and got great efeccts not visually but total boady load and mentle distortion, I was listening to some 311 and watching those weird visuals on windows media player and I never seen them act so crazy I thought It was sensing my brain waves and how off the rocker they were and made those weird visuals, started laughing like crazy, and bud really Increases effects,
    just make sure they are from hawaii, not africa, ghana,or some weird thing like that altough some have reported the ones from india are best, but I have no first hand info on that. good luck with finding better seeds, try takeing 20 and keep uping dose bt 10 maybe that will work, and make sure they are really crushed to like a powder
    I would eat 10 hwbr seed by chewing them got good effects, then got a coffee grinder ate tenn and got mind blowing effects, so chew really good.

3. soer

soer Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    thnx cannibislover

4. thcannibislover

thcannibislover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no problem, make sure to scrape that fuzzy stuff off with a knife or nail file, If your seeds dont have that fuzz and are light brown almost kakie colored they are probably ghana or some other strain.

5. soer

soer Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    ya theyre ghana.. but if i had fuzz, how do i use a knife to get rid of it .. the seeds r so small!

6. thcannibislover

thcannibislover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah I know

I use an exacto knife and the fuzz isnt that hard to get off it kinda scraps off like dead skin a filer worked better though, use what you got
    mmmm I think we got our seeds from the same place?
    Im planning on eating 5 tomorrow and the going to class
    I wounder if It will make the perfesor teach better cuz I know I learn just fine,lol.

7. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    sounds good cannibas lover, i have 50 of the hawian strain myself..i'll have to give it a go :)