Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by drugfucked, Feb 14, 2005.

1. drugfucked

drugfucked Newbie

Reputation Points:
    are they a very gud buzz do they really make u see stuff and u gt a really bad few days after eating them aEdited by: BA

2. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    many people like them read some erowids trip reports. Yes they cause you to see things and it is know to cause stomach painsimiliar toa mellow lsd. If eating Hawaiian Baby Woodrose make sure to take the coat off

3. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  4. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yes I have taken these seeds before and they are great.he took ten of them last time and is going to take twelve tom with four oz of morning glory. I said it was very similiar to 'cid but not nearly as intense. the waves are less intense. he also stressed that the ten seeds are worth it.

5. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    First time I tried Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds I took a total of about 20 started lower but when no effects are noticed I took more. No effects at all where notices, the kind of seeds I took had little to no lsa. They were Hawaiian Baby Woodroses however they were small and had no fur coating whatsoever just small and light brown. Obviously this is not the look you want with Hawaiian Baby Woodroses they where also from Ghana. Don't buy the cheapest seeds off a online supplier.

6. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i agree iwth robocop on that one, i first got the one's that he was describing, nothing. then i got the seeds form hawaii and ban! good stuff. very natural trip, and ifthe back of yourhead bothers you on 'cid, give lsa a try. i found it to be very enjoyable, about to go for another tripright now. see ya'll later