Experience Report - hbwr my experience and some questions....

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by kingem125, Aug 18, 2015.

1. kingem125

kingem125 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    So the first time I did lsa the details are a little bit fuzzy but it went as such. I started at about 11 at night i believe.I did Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds from Hawaii I chewed them and swallowed them down with water. I did like 15 if i remember correctly. Then later did more and more. I dont remember how many i did in total but it was at least like 25+ total.i did 1 benedryl to combat the nausea as well as 45 to 60 mg of dxm I believe they were day quils. I felt strange on the come up like a mix between dxm and alochol come up. Then I went out side and it looked like the movie sin city sort of only red ish orangeish colors were present and the others were like cadet blue or grey mostly be gray like timber wolf grey if you guys remember back to your crayon box in middle and elementary school
    Then I got nervous of my folks seeing me like this and went back in and I layer down and I felt like I was melting into my temperpedic bed and I would go from freaking out and thinking I was gonna be cought to feeling bliss every so often and my field of thought / vision would shift in my nearly dark room. I would wiser to my self solving the world's problems and as I got to a logical conclusion I would shift thoughts and forget it. Then I woke to after glow and was freaking out I wished it would have ended last night, I think I only slept for like an hr or so I then went down stairs a d poped a few melatonin pills and passed out on my couch with comedian central going on our dolby surround / HD TV set up on a low volume and by like 7pm it wore off completly.

Then the 2nd time I did it the day prior I made blue lotus dtamen, wild daggga flowers only (lions tail), and good quality lemon balm tea. I had probably 98% of an ounce of blue lotus stamens, 99% of an Oz of lemon balm cut and sifted, and nearly an Oz of wild daggga petals. Oh and 2 grams of wild dagga 100× extract powder.I made tea in the coffee pot and kept adding water until it started coming out clear or nearly. Then I would put it in warm not boiling water in a pot on the stove which did have a lid on it, then I would add more of this material and powder to the coffee pot and repeat not removing any material from the pot just adding more for 2 hrs. I filled up 3 regular sized disposable water bottles, a gallon plastic empty and rinsed out milk jug, two 2 liter plastic bottles, one run of the mill bigger sized naked juice plastic bottle and one 16 to 20 Oz glass from my cabinet. I drank the glass all three water bottles, and one of the 2 liters worth of tea. I felt a good body high. This tea contained blue lotus alkaloids,wild dagga alkaloids,and lemon balm alkaloids. The lemon balm has a mild maoi meaning like minute amounts present. I finished drinking this at between 6 or 7:30ish.) Then I ate 3 hrs before chewing up and swallowing 5 lsa seeds. This was at about 9:30 or ten at night. Then I felt a sensitivity to emotion like the movie dumbo made me so sad I felt the momma and the baby's pain. I also felt a mild stimulation like not wanting to run but felt not yet ready for sleep. I also felt the classic lsa\Hawaiian Baby Woodrose body tingle. I stayed up until like 5am ish, when I felt it start to really peak,like boom so I took a bunch of melatonin pills and fell asleep for about 1.5 hrs. I felt like the sleep took it down in intensity like 25 to 45%. Then I turned on on demand and watched that show off the air. While I slowly got up and sat back down from the couch and unloaded the dish washer. I made coffee in the pot with ground ginger mixed in and I took like a few sips and dumped the grounds,my cup and what nasty noxious liquid was in the pot. I then fell asleep like an hr later barley having done like 1/25th of the dishes, but I felt refreshed, suprised I had restful sleep because oborerline narcolepsy minus the fainting part, and I finished the dishes.

Then time # 3 I was drinking a brew of coffee, probably 2/3 of a gram of kanna, and mounds and mounds of dark and light mostly dark coffee. I drank at least 4 to 6 cups lost count at 3, I smoked menthols and some filtered cigars(all just like cigs, in inhaling and all), I smoked at least 8 to 12 between 11:25Am and like 5:45 ish and i drank the coffee kanna brew up till like 6:45 ish and at like 5 I did at least 7 hits loosing count at 4, of nitrous, which I so far have done 46 to 48 chargers of since last friday. The. I ate like 2.5 to 3.5 hrs before my 6 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. I ate 2 turkey burgers and some chips and a few slices of hard salami my fav. I'm drooling thinking about it. Then at 7:45 i chewed up, but not very well just enough to Crack the seeds and one more chew if you get what i mean.I swallowed it with a little sip of water, then at like 10 I smoked one sweet little cigar feeling a slight increase of the vasconstriction tension in my left foot. Then I brewed tea using 2 off brand run of the mill green tea bags, no sweetener added, I also added about 1/8th to 1/4 cups of the aforementioned tea with the blue lotus,dagga, dagga extract, and the lemon balm. I have less the 1/4th of a cup of tea left at like 11:45 then I feel the the creeping body high creeping up. I do a hit of nitrus at like 12:45 ish feeling mostly the nitrus with no visual enhancement out side of lights being like 5% brighter for 2.5 minutes. At about 1pm Then it fades off now the body high is a 6.5 out of 10 (with obviously 10 being the strongest and one possibly placebo) as compared to the 3.5 or 4ish out of ten I had last time. I feel like my eyes are borderline dry and I feel a tightness in my whole body yet a tingle over that of the body high and I feel each one come and go and feel the other one more every so often, with the cramping/ tightness, never being stronger then the tingling body high, with the body high lasting longer and longer and beginning to over shadow the tightness more and more. My light on the side of my bed Is on, it's bright but not overpowering, I'm sitting next to my bed in the somewhat comfortable rolling desk chair, and the closet door which is attached to my bathroom,light is on but can see it only kind of cus the door is closed nearly all the way. My fan is on over head,my cling fan that is, I feel warmer and warmer slowly bit at the same time I can feel the fans breeze. I'm listening to my, dead can dance,trance,techno,lindsy sterling,dj satomi,crystal castles,enya,blackmill,basshunter,tycho,dj sammy and some other 2 radio stations, pandora mix with my mossy oak camo skull crushers in. It's not blasting but loud enough to drown out the natural room tones. I feel am eye pressure and tingle slowly increasing. I will add additional effects from trip 3 later once I come down.

First trip revelation was the food that goes in our bodies that really is the run of the mill not cheap and not Organic and expensive is not expensive as a government conspiracy to keep us on a bad diet and prevent us from eating as much organic food to keep us unhealthy and depressed and keep ass down and from doing really what we could physically and to keep us stupid and to keep us dull to prevent riots and all so we don't know what they are doing due to our head fog, and also preventing the civil war we are about to have and I believe even stone sober we need to have to move foward.

2nd trip revelation was just that if I do this drug more my angst and all will be minimal as long as I treat it with respect and that I'm strong enough to get through this I could easily survive the local film technicians union I was about to join early to mid the week

3rd trip thinking pattern so far is that this union would be the best thing I could ever join because I'm not the 9 to 5 person that would FL drive me to suscide and this is what I am to do and chase with all my heart like the love of my life as if this was the notebook or fault in out stars or a movie like that. And I keep imagining my first crush from high school who told me I loved her after I wrote her deep loving poetry even after she said she had a man, cus he was far away in another state like at least 8 plus hrs drive away and he cheeted on her. I held her when she cried about this after study hall ended and everyone left, I said you deserve a man who wakes up inspired cus he knows you love him and he want to be the best him he can be for you so he can support you and give you the planet he promised in the long and drawn out poetry he writes you. She had her head buried in my chest. I remember being considered socially akword at that point by most and a little bit off and odd. I because of her started hitting the weights at the gym and staying clean,so I was holding on to little, prettiest girl in school let alone grade. She could have had any man she wanted.yet she chose me. I after I stopped talking she looked up at me and was like awwww blushing and tearing up, and I lloking in her eyes with tears flowing out of my eyes. Before this I thought she never wanted to talk toe since she avoided me and yelled at me in front of my whole history class because I used to sit near her hoping I would get her to approach me on her own. But any ways I told her as she wiped my tears lets go to history so we don't get in trouble and get detwntions. Then later she told me we would talk after she moved but put us on hold and we talked but eventually it fell off after she moved. Until like 3 months ago when we Skype and she told me she had cancer and had no time to live, meaning like only a few weeks. Then later died like 6 weeks ago which was after my last lsa trip and felt like doing more to help me find the answer to be coming the best film crew tech I could and to find the answer to getting over my depression from her death. And I'm imagining her saying for me join the local union and become all you can so women like me might see you and want to be your man and be another reason your happy other then seeing me smiling. also this trip has less negativity to it as compared to the others.

1)Now why did it on the last trip and seemingly so far on this trip take so long to kick in was it the eating, lack of chewing the seeds thoroughly,the maoi's I consumed, was it just this batch, or my not extracting it, not doing it under the toung,or not grinding it and then eating the powder.

2) how bad is it to smoke cigarette, full of nicotine after consuming these seeds.

3) how to have a better trip. Like is it better to do during the day,or night,what kid of stimulation enhances it, and what types of things bring it down, and what helps prevent \ kill the vasconstriction constriction that I feel

kingem125 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Sorry for the bad Grammer and the sort of wall of text way I wrote this try your best please I'm high on lsa and it's difficult to write this.. also I want to know your thoughts on my whole love story part of the 3rd trip thought process...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  2. kingem125

kingem125 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    No answers hmmmmm

3. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    I am not going to be able to read those walls of text so i am just sticking to your questions.
    LSA seeds can take a couple of hours to kick in, possibly longer on a full stomach or if the seeds are not ground up.
    Smoking is no better or worse for you when on LSA, i doubt it has much of an effect.

Why did you take such a large dose?

I have no idea how to read that, but it sounds impatient/rude.
    It can take days to get answers, especially to questions that are not that important.
    If you want instant responses then there are pay sites all over the internet where professional will take your money and give you instant answers.
    We are just people like yourself, all living in different time zones and with lives outside this forum.

4. kingem125

kingem125 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    The first time I took a large dose because I was sceptical of effects and i thought it wasn't working the first time I did it

kingem125 added 7 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Also i just was suprised that I got no responses and i hoped to bump it. Some where in there I said I was on lsa in the long stimulating come up part. Plus maybe it's just me but I prefer a bit more wall of text post anyways cus i have legitimate, add and some slight ocd tendoncies, which could lead me to be like that. to me lots of breaks and spaces is distracting. Why not give theese walls a chance maybe you could learn alot. Cus I never gave forums a chance and I baffle any one I come across who talks on any such topics with me cus i have proved many wrong and they do there own research and find out walah he's right.

kingem125 added 8 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Sorry for multi posting replys but im on a phone, anyways but I'm not intending to be disrespectful I work up to 90 hrs some weeks so I understand. I was just being facetious with the.second reply. When sober I prefer to post each subtopic as its own chunk of text. Like space out the parts about each trip a d the come up in each trip and so on and do forth I try to use one space for the topics related to something else just previously writen. Then topics much less related are separated with usually two sometimes three spaces between.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  5. flickedbic

flickedbic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Kola (acuminata) nut will take away the vasoconstriction and add a very pleasant, euphoric energy to the trip. You can chew it, or brew and filter.

Smoking a bowl 2 hours in really gets the trip going.

6. kingem125

kingem125 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    Kola nut... sounds like a definate must try.. let me ask isn't that carcinogenic or am I imagining that..?

7. flickedbic

flickedbic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    "Kola nuts contain high amounts of N-nitroso compounds which are thought to be carcinogenic, when consumed on a daily basis over a long period of time".

It seems occasional use isn't problematic.

Tags: