1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

hearing full on converstations

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by izzy31, Feb 3, 2007.

1. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 16, 2006
    from turkmenistan
    SWIM hates this, and he's gonna get some sleep in a little, but he hears full conversations between 2 or more people with a topic as if they were in the same room.

fu**ing annoying

any tips besides sleep

(i have some stuff to do before I can just hop in bed)
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jul 12, 2004
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Are these hallucinations? You didn't make that clear. If so, sometimes putting in earplugs can help... auditory hallucinations can be based on real sounds sometimes (i.e. water trickling may sound like a conversation). If this is the case, earplugs will help.

Otherwise... You should definitely stop with the meth & get his/her @ss to bed ASAP.
  3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    from ireland
    I have experienced this trying to sleep after heavy MDMA sessions. It seems as if the brain is trying to re-wire itself after a hectic night full of conversations and flowing thoughts. Generally they don't seem to be triggered by real sounds, the effect is more like a very accurate echo in one's mind. Best solution is to just sit through it and try to get some rest.