Heart Racing?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by dwtk, Jun 15, 2006.

1. dwtk

dwtk Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's friend just asked SWIM if he would like E. SWIM's friend knows it's pure since she did one last week. I am still scared though, of XTC. I amn't the biggest person you've ever seen. When he runs a short distance, his heart pounds. He doesn't have any heart conditions, but he still wants to be safe. Then again, I don't plan on dancing or running around while on E so does that mean his heart won't pound?

If I takes half or even one quarter of 1 hit, and doesn't move around much, will SWIM be safe from all danger?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    MDMA is an amphetamine, so it will strengthen one's heart-rate. But it should not cause a heart-attack in otherwise healthy individuals.

MDMA is dosage dependant regards causing it's well-known break-through effects. This is usually thought to be around 120mg in most people. The problem with pills is one can't be really certain of what is in them - or how much. If one decides to take a 1/2 pill and has no problem with this, but didn't really achieve the legendary effect - then one must wait at LEAST a week (perferably a month or more) before a second attempts is made. This is to allow the body to replenish it's full compliment of serotonin.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Most xtc tabs will increase your heart rate because MDMA is a stimulant, MDA is a stimulant, meth is a stimulant, and most adulterants found in MDMA are stimulants. Is this stimulation dangerous? It depends on the contents of your pills. MDMA + meth can be dangerous if too much of either drug is used. Rolling off of pure mdma is probably the safest thing to do. Like nagognog has stated, it is hard to determine the exact contents and quantity of chemicals in a xtc tablet. There could be some undesired ingredients that will lead to more pronounced negative side effects. The only thing yo can do to aviod this is find a source for pure mdma, or find a source that consistently gets tabs with pure mdma (which is really hard to do).

Some people like methstasy but adulterated ecstasy is probably the number one cause of bad rolls and "over doses." Purchasing a test kit is highly advisable, although these tests cannot tell you the exact contents of your pill.

4. dwtk

dwtk Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's friend is sure it's pure. She's selling it for her other friend. She tried one last week and was fine too.

Think I will be totally safe if he takes 1 or a half for his first time, and doesn't really move around? Or is there still strong risks involved?

Thanks.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    There are risks involved with every activity we participate in. You friend could have an adverse reaction and die. This kind of situation would be rare, but when experimenting with drugs, there is always a slight risk. Some peoples bodys just react badly with drugs. Chances are very high though that I will be safe. Dehydration is a risk but drinking an aqeduate amount of water can prevent this.