Hello from Canada

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by k-tard, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-tard

k-tard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Glad I found this great place! I tried K over a dozen times 2 years ago, but then my good friend who was supplying lost his job at the hospital where he used to get the spesh :( . Anyway since then it's just benn hit and miss, mostly miss though! it's impossible to find. Sometimes I wish I would never have known what it was like to get nice and blitzed! Anyway, anyone from Canada here?

1. 3/5,
      Read the rules
      Feb 25, 2006
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    First off read the rules. Your first message could be construed as a thinly-veiled solicitation to find a source. This is not a hook-up site. Anyone doing so will be kicked out fast. Also learn to use SWIM, or similar, in relating stories that would otherwise be self-incriminating. Law enforcement does read forums like this one. Use the search engine above to learn about SWIM.

Yes there are Canadians aboard. This is an international forum. Welcome.

3. k-tard

k-tard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks...as if im going to meet someone off the net for some k! im just sharing my story and i don't give a shit who reads my post. Yeah i bought k off a friend who worked in a hospital. is there any physical evidence that i bought some? probablly not as much as some of those other detailed posts on this site. anyway i'm having a bad day as it is. i dont need to be schooled on hooking up.

1. 3/5,
      Needs to read rules
      Feb 25, 2006
    2. 3/5,
      not a great way to get started, could very well be an end
      Feb 25, 2006
  4. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    No but you do need to be schooled on the rules of the forum...so my suggestion to you is to go read them and follow them.....and go retouch on the self incrimination topic as this will be your second warning

closed....

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.