Effects - "Helmet Head" Sensation from DXM

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Curtains, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    How many peopleget the feeling that they are wearing a helmet or hat on their head while trippping on DXM

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    yes i have also had this feelings. just kinda feels like ur head has something on top of it. in fact my last trip i kept on grabbing my head cause i thought i had a hat on. but i also double loaded it. drink one bottle and then once the peak of first bottle comes drink seconde. ultra gone.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. par excellence.

par excellence. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I get that feeling too, I like it.

4. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Hehe I read about it but I usually don't get it, although salvia gives this to me. lots of pressure on the head maybe its a dissociative thing? I've only read about it with dxm, but salvia can give you all sorts of wierd pressures and gravity pulls.
    However once I did get this a little different than how you guys discribe it, It was a pressure right above my right eye, like a headache but only in that small area. I was doing dxm with my friend for a few days(straight) and I was feeling this without saying anything about it, then outta no where my friend says he won't do dxm for a while, I asked him why and he said he has a wierd pressure above his right eye pointing to the exact place I felt mine. We both had that side effect for about 2 days. This was truely odd. Never happened again. any ideas on this?