Dose - Help! LSD ON Sugar Cubes!

Discussion in 'LSD' started by redpoppy, Jul 1, 2006.

1. redpoppy

redpoppy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Okay, help on this (may be difficult on a weekend I know!) but in the next 30 hours would be MUCH appreciated! And good karma will surely repay you (if you believe in that stuff!)
    xxx

SO I got some sugar cubes recently and one of them MAY have been double dosed by accident. :eek: :D

So I was wondering how to dissolve the Sugar cubes so that when injested EQUAL amounts could be distributed to SWIM and her friends.

PROBLEM: ALCOHOL IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! :(

So the question is this....

Would either juice from pure fruit (like a lemon or orange) OR milk/yogurt combo type liquid be suitable?

I have heard conflicting stories or ideas of the affect of Ascorbic acid/Vit C on LSD so was unsure whether lemon or orange would be a suitable option.

After diltuing the liquid would be injested within a couple of hours, although it could be made to be instantly if that was the requirement.

Thank you in advance for any help!!!!

2. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    I would just take the duble dose but I do not advice this but as for getting it out of the suger lemon jucie could work I think.

3. redpoppy

redpoppy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Sory but I failed to explain:

I do not know out of a batch which one the double dosed cube is.

So any dissolving help (as in what fluid other than alcohol) would still be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

4. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    just crush up the cubes give it a good mix then divide/weigh to equal size/weights and ingest
    or if you wanted a solution crush as before then add to yourdrink for 2 3 4 or whatever no of people stir really vigorously for a second or two, pour quickly into equal measures and down em.
    obviously i havnt worried for you about dissolving it because you dont need to you just really need to mix them and divide equally
    I would favour weighing the crushed mixture

5. Merkury

Merkury Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    LSD on Sugar cubes

SWIM met someone in the concert scene whos going to be at another one coming up where I want to get a few hits for some friends, but the person said that they'd show up to the concert with liquid hits that are 300 mics. SWIM bought blotter from him before and it was legit acid.

OKay, so I want to get some sugar cubes so SWIM can transport the acid back to some friends.

Is there anything I should do besides just dropping the acid onto the sugar cube?

And should SWIM bring a lunchbox with an icepack or something to make sure the sugar cubes don't dissolve?

Please answer quickly, as said event is coming up very soon.

Thanks.

6. smiz

smiz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: LSD on Sugar cubes

I have taken acid hits on altoid mints before. that is a good/efficient way to transport it. maybe think about that...

7. BumpBump

BumpBump Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I had fruit pastels dipped in acid once

8. Merkury

Merkury Silver Member

Reputation Points:

So one can just drop the acid onto the altoid and it will be absorbed?

9. smiz

smiz Newbie

Reputation Points:

I amn't sure. He just got them from a friend and did not see the process happen. Just dropping it on the altoids seems like it would work though. You might want to ask his friend that is going to sell it. Or maybe someone on the forums knows? eh?

10. Coconut

Coconut Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

The tiniest drop will be sufficient for a full-on trip. If the sugar isn't too moist it should stick together.

An ice-pack would be a good idea in my opinion as You will have to keep the cubes from dissolving and keep the LSD cool, as heat breaks the down the compound.

11. Samadhi

Samadhi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

swim knows that this 300 mic acid is not the actual dosage. unless the guy dropping it is the chemist who made it (and even assuming it's LSD) there is no way to tell other than lab testing.

Dropping it on cubes is the best idea though.

12. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    from france

Blotter paper is inexpensive and will save SWIy a great deal of potency. LSD is digested by sugar faster than it is under exposure to light and heat. 100ug LSD dropped on a sugar cube today could be an inactive dose in a month, and literally non-existent in a year. Avoid sugar and other living-organisms whenever possible, and replace with blotter paper.

13. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from earth

Yes blotter paper can be purchased cheaply and inexpensively from most stationary shops. Just put a drop on a small piece.

14. metrik

metrik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sorry to drag this one from the depths...

I got some acid on sugar cubes, he tried a dose last night, was good, I could definitely have handled a bit more though. Anyway I has 3 sugar cubes left, for possibly two people.

His question is this:
    Will the hit on the sugar cube spread itself out in the sugar cube evenly?

IE if swim and his friend split the cube in half, took half each, should they experience the same dose? Obviously I am aware there is no way to be certain, he is just reluctant to share a cube if its likely that the whole hit might make its way to one persons half while the other is left with none?

Thanks

15. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    absolutely not, it will dry in one area and likely be on one side of the cube. There isn't really a way to divide it physically. You could dissolve in PURIFIED BOTTLED WATER (tap will kill LSD) and then both drink half of it for the easiest way to divide.

16. Blueheaven

Blueheaven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Tap water contains alot of different chemicals that pretty much get rid of alot of harmful contaminants. :vibes:

17. Shampoo

Reputation Points:
    from france
    ...as well as chlorine, which completely destroys the compound in question.

To quote Alexander Shulgin,
    "Oh yes, and often overlooked, there may be only an infinitesimal amount of chlorine in treated tap water, but then there is only an infinitesimal amount of LSD in a typical LSD solution. And since chlorine will destroy LSD on contact, the dissolving of LSD in tap water is not appropriate."
    *Tihkal #26 (LSD-25)

Some bottled water also contains trace amounts of chlorine. Distilled, or deionized H2O is a good medium for LSD-storage/dissolving, however due to the compound's sensitivity to oxygen, a less oxygen-rich medium would be superior. Ethanol is a good example of such a medium.

Additionally, what chemicals are you talking about that "get rid of alot of harmful contaminants"? and what contaminants? as in from the laced sugar cube?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  18. metrik

metrik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the info, so you reckon I should just dissolve the cube into a bit of bottled water and then what, just drink it? or swill it around swims mouth for a while?

Should that work as well with a shot of jack daniels?

Sorry i know I am being slow, he doesn't want to waste anything though!

19. Shampoo

Reputation Points:
    from france
    Yes, just drink it. Or allow the compound to absorb in your mouth as the liquid lingers, sublingually. Just as you can either eat the sugar cube, or let it dissolve in your mouth.
    Because JD likely has less of an oxygen content and almost surely has less of a chlorine content, it should work fine, if not better than water.

20. metrik

metrik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would like to thank you all for the help