help me pass a test; smoked pot, was a chronic smoker a few weeks ago

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by DunH8, Jun 4, 2004.

1. DunH8

DunH8 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey, Please help me i'm really worried, I applied for a Job last week and on the application it said nothing about drug testing, but Im really worried, I applied At shopko and Im worried they are going to test me, If they do test me I need to make the results negative, please help me and tell me what i need to do, the last time I smoked was last night, and I usualy smoke randomly like sometimes I will smoke weekly but like about 2 weeks ago I smoked every day for about 5 days so I know for a fact the results would be positive, I need help please help me im really worried

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    if its just weed... correct me if these turned out to myths... but ive heard alot that u should drink alot... and ive heard that if u drink alot of pickle juice or f**k sorry cant remember the other one... but drink alot water and crap... to clear your system... my brother a heavy pothead drank alot of pickle juice and stuff and went in... they tested him positive for thc but the funny part is... they told him that it was very low... and if he would have went in like 2 hours later it woulda cleared...lol.. u could be really just being stupid and be eating a poppy seed muffin just finishing it in the office place and throw away the wrapper so they see this... lol... they give positive results... lol could be your excuse if they would fall for it... but all in all i dont think they are going to dont be paranoid...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    if u want to try to cheat it... u could get someone elses piss... they do stay in the same room usually... so its also hard... cause the piss has to be warm-hot still and make sure u use male piss... im assuming your a male... same sex piss cause there are differences... anyways this is what i know...

4. Hollywood

Hollywood Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o from U.S.A.
    Get up early that morning of your test and start drinking lots of water. Drink as much as you can stand and then some. Drink it all the way to the test.

5. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if the job app dint say anything about a drug test then you dont have to take one cause im sure they ask you cause you have to sign a paper sayin that you will take it

6. ShadyMilkman

ShadyMilkman Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Lighter is right about that. Its a violation of rights to force a drug test without the participants knowledge.

My advice, take a cleaning solution. You can find em at head shops and on the internet. They run about 15 to 20 bucks and clean everything out of your system so you'll be clean for the test.

7. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Health food stores: "Vales" is the name, cost 40.00 dollars 2 years ago, it's a powder you add water to that turns into tea. A couple Mexicans I know swear by it. (It only helps if you know when you are going to be tested) Follow directions exactly. They used to have a money back guarantee. Check out at your health food store.

8. airmax95

airmax95 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You are f*cked. The only way clean your system is to metabolize that sh*t out. The test does not look for THC, it does however, look for the stuff your body makes as a result of THC. You can speed up your metabolism by eating more and exercising more.

As for drinking more liquids, forget it. You're only dilluting your system. They look for that. If your piss comes out dilluted, they will assume you were trying to hide your drug use.

That over the counter shit from head shops don't do diddly. My friend failed a test taking one of those.

The only way to get clean is to let your body take the natural course. You're looking at about a month.

9. Jetset

Jetset Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What I have done for a friend in the past, was I pissed for him into a small container, like the ones found at walgreens and K mart for travel shampoo. He left it on the heater the whole way to the test, then he placed it between his legs in his tighty whities to keep it warm while he waited. It worked for him a few times. Unless they do a strip search which for jobs I dought they will then you can always pass with this.
    <SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>

10. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    airmax - I'm sure you intend to be helpful, but your nagtivaty seems misplaced.

I have had many management positions jobs that have required U.A. right after hiring. And out of the 8 U.A.'s I've had to take in my life, I've never failed one. And I usually smoke10-15 times a day, and more if there's a party.

What has worked for me is drink a lot of water. (I always drink at least 64oz's of water per day, usually more.)3 days before the test, take 1500mg of Niacin. The next day take 500mg's of niacin 4 times (about 2 hours apart.) Continue to drink lots of water. Oh yeah, stop smoking as soon as you know when your test will be.

The day of your test, you can also try the 420Cleaner Drink available at most headshops. (It's worked for me in the past without the niacin.)

When they ask how much water you drink normally, tell them a lot. Tell them you are always drinking water. If they ask why you have high level of niacin in your system, tell them that you LOVE bananas and that your mutli-vitamin has 400% niacin in it. Worse case scenario if they are suspicious of your high niacin levels, they will make you retest to see if the niacin level and dilution are the same.

I have tested myself occasionally and on a normal day without doing anything to cover or mask, I test at 950. The water and niacin alone I test at 100 or less. With 420cleaner drink I test negative.

The average "once a week" pothead usually only tests at 200 anyway, something you can explain away as false results, and have it gone the next week when they retest.

hope this helps out

11. airmax95

airmax95 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <blockquote> Originally posted by pinkavvy on 04 July 2004

airmax - I'm sure you intend to be helpful, but your nagtivaty seems misplaced.<hr></blockquote>
    <hr>

I wasintending to be helpful and I was not being negative. I didn't sugar coat my answer to make him feel better. I guess it would have came out better without the "You are F*UCKED." But like I said, I didn't want to sugar coat it. He needs to know the gravity of the situation. As for taking the test anyways, I would advise against it. Sure they're not cops, but they're also not friends. You don't want people knowing about your business.

You're safest bet is just to know when you need to find a new job and prepare in advance.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I think airmax is mistaken.The standard THC test is a one step rapid, qualitative immunoassay for the detection of tetrahydrocannabinol compounds (11-nor-THC-9-Carboxylic Acid) in urine. The most chronic pothead, smoking every day for much of his lifetime will have to wait a month (or even up to 12 weeks (very rare)) for all the THC to get out of his system. It is standardly detectable in Urine for 48-72 hours after single use. You will be somewhere in the middle, take into account how much fat you have, how much you weigh and how smashed you got ;)

Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives

Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)

Naproxen (Aleve)

Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)

Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)

Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)

If you do test positive you can claim it was a false one, using these substances above.

Dilution does work! By diluting your urine you will have a lower THC concentration, and the will not be able to detect it. And by taking vitamin B12 it should restore you urine to a nice deep yellow.

Hope this helped =)

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands

That one product fails does not mean that others do not work.

One important ingredient in urine masks is creatine available in every health store.
    Use the search engine. This question has been answered several times.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
  14. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Drink lots and lots of water and take lots of vitamin A and B that will help color the urine. This is only for passing a weed drug test.