1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Urine Test Help! need an inconclusive piss test for coke

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Teethought, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Teethought

Teethought Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from California, United States
    I have a cup that will be sent to a lab. Tested for cocaine. I'm a responsible user, good job but my wife suspects it. How can I turn it inconclusive to buy me a few more days?

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Get a time machine and smack your past self before they do coke.

Good luck on that!

3. Mrfockup

Mrfockup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Alberta, Canada
    Over hydrate and make urine dilute?

4. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What you need is a positive result and an intervention before your wife ends up taking you to divorce court for lying and hiding from her. You are only digging your hole deeper