Urine Test Help! need thoughts on if i’ll be clean for test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Pablo_214, May 21, 2018.

1. Pablo_214

Pablo_214 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from Texas, United States
    I was clean for 18 days prior to smoking 1/3 of a blunt and the next day smoking 2 joints. I have a test coming up in 25 days. Will I come out clean? I’m 5’8 and weigh 130 lbs. any help would be appreciated

1. 3/5,
      Please use the search Engine before posting. There are many threads on the same topic. Please read the rules about this (see the link at the bottom of this page) Thank you.
      May 21, 2018
  2. Content to be

Content to be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Home
  3. Mick Mouse

Mick Mouse Live Free Or Die! Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o from Cayo Loco
    No, you will not be clean. In fact, because you live in Texas, they will arrest you and you will die in prison, probably screaming horribly at the unfairness of it all.

Seriously, though, you might try to UTFSE and check for related threads, such as the one @Content to be pointed out. Checking the search engine first for similar threads or topics is a long-standing policy here, and will get you an answer far quicker and with FAR less sarcasm and trouble than will posting a question that has been both asked as well as answered thousands of times already. Look at the bottom of this page and you will see "similar threads". or go to the upper right corner where it says "search" and refine your question there, if none of the ones below seem to be what you need.

if you have any questions on the rules or policy/procedure, please do not hesitate to contact me or the newbie help group, and we will be glad to help out.

4. Pablo_214

Pablo_214 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    @Mick Mouse , thanks for your help and I have looked at other forums. The thing is I thought my situation was a bit unique since I hadn’t smoked for 18 days and I’m about to be clean another 24 days. You seriously don’t think I’ll pass? Even if I drink around a gallon of water a day?

5. Mick Mouse

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o from Cayo Loco
    Sarcasm, brother! it was just sarcasm.

The length of time cannabis stays in your system is really dependent on how long and how much you use. For instance, I was a daily smoker for 45 years, using anywhere from 1 to 10 grams a day. I stopped all use on February 19 of this year and was still pissing dirty 4 weeks later. In general, it will take 30 days or so IF you are a regular user. And drinking water does not really help as much as you might think. Cannabis is stored in the fat and is not necessarily water soluble, this is why it takes so long to clear. While drinking water might help, it only really "flushes" out the water soluble drugs. the ones stored in the fat are released over time.

Go to your local Walgreens or similar large chain drug store and get a couple of home testing kits. Check once a week or so. While they are not super accurate, they will at least give you an idea of where you are at.

Drinking that much water, especially right before your test, will result in a "diluted sample", so even if it does come back clean, it will count as dirty. They are on to that these days! And the fact that you are fairly light will help, there is not that much bodyfat available. Obviously it is more scientific than that, but again, there is tons of research here that will lead you in the right direction.

6. Pablo_214

Pablo_214 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    @Mick Mouse I’ve been smoking for 4-5 years a gram a day on average. I’m also going to go to the gym to try and sweat it off and I’m also drinking cranberry juice. I’ll also look into buying testing kits. Thanks again

7. iHeart.Tracers

iHeart.Tracers Newbie

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o from Texas, United States
    Search water dilution method. It's process of using hydration to dilute your urine thus putting your illicit metabolites under the threshold for which they screen.

I've taken 10+ urine screen within 2-5 days of smoking heavy nonstop. To be safe I recommend 5 days of abstinence for water dilution to be most effective.. Essentially take 4× rec dose of aspirin 4 hrs before test (hides certain concentration levels of THC), start drinking water until you're voiding clear urine, and every 30 min after that to replace what you've released (start water drinking process 4 hrs prior also), 1 hr before urine screen take 10× daily rec dose of vitamin b2, which will turn your urine bright yellow hiding the physical signs of a diluted sample...now worst case they may test for creatine content to further look for a diluted sample. So, 3-5 day before test load up on creatine (daily supplement or a bunch of red meats)...make sure you've pissed heavy and clear 3 times before the test, but also make sure you have plenty in your bladder before your test or you won't have enough diluted urine (see: replenish every 30 min).

Source: I've passed 10+ urine screens, have never stopped blazin' except for a few days before my urine screens.

Stay Blazin' Homie!

8. Pablo_214

Pablo_214 Newbie

Reputation Points:
  9. iHeart.Tracers

iHeart.Tracers Newbie

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o from Texas, United States
    Np my dude good luck.

10. Mick Mouse

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o from Cayo Loco
    I would highly advise that you NOT try and dilute your sample via water intake, or try to "mask" anything. Any abnormality noted by testing facility will be flagged for further testing. And you CANNOT beat an MS/GC test! The ONLY 100% reliable method for "beating" a drug test is.....time and abstinence. There are literally dozens of threads here that deal with this very subject, so I would suggest you read them and then make up your mind as to the advisability of trying to beat a drug test.
    I once took 389 court-ordered UA's in 365 days, in addition to working for a lab for years, so I am pretty sure I know the ins and outs of standard urinalysis testing. But you can make up your own mind!

1. 5/5,
      Great advice from someone who clearly knows about this.
      May 22, 2018
  11. Mick Mouse

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o from Cayo Loco
    Oddly enough, raising your metabolism, thus burning fat faster, is something that will work. But I don't think you have enough time to do a complete job. However, if you are close to the cut-off detection limits, it just might be enough to get you under. I would not bet on it though. But honestly, it really can't hurt!

Tags: