Help needed ASAP please i need help

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by GLOBE, Sep 11, 2005.

1. GLOBE

GLOBE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok here's the deal im getting a blood test tommarrow or monday night ok if i smoked bud on september 5 and in have a test on september 12 will i pass and also if i smoked and snorted meth onseptember 8 willl i pass for that and also lets say snorted alil coke on sep7th will i pass for that and one more thing lets say i took some x on sep9th will i pass for that if i fail im goin to have to go threw detox and the onto rehab so i have any chance to pass for bud or meth those are the 2 im really worried about passing i was jus informed today that i was getting tested i read on erowid that bud on a blood test only stays in for1-3 days and meth 1-3 days to someone please help and reply asap i dont wanna go back to rehab again for the 3rd time help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You should pass if it was a one time thing, not a string of smoking. Why are you gonna risk having to go to rehab, ect for getting high on those dates? Use some logic and wait.

3. GLOBE

GLOBE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well do you think i will pass for the thc and the meth if i only did it once each last week though cause those are the only 2 i am worried about??

4. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Let us know how you made out

5. Freakin_KAT

Freakin_KAT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well dude from what I have seen it depends on what they want to look for mainly just weed and booze but meth I donno. All I can say is play it kool. Yea know and in the futher try to plan things out Best of Luck my friend, heck If your a good enough worker they wont drop you.Edited by: Freakin_KAT