TEK - Help needed making a completely homemade waterbong

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by LeadCenobite, Feb 4, 2005.

1. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know some people were giving me ideas before but I'm not sure what posts those were in. Can anyone describe how to make a water bong out of house-hold materials? Details would be great too. I'm not experienced at making these things so any help is good. Pictures would be nice too so I can see if mine looks alike. Also I only have one bowl cuz I only have one pipe on me right now so I hope I dont need to wreck it or anything. Also how do u clean screens properly? Mine always turn black..wonderin if this ruins the quality of smoke or not. I only have that one screen and i wanna get high tomorrow. My bong shop is closed for a month...<cries> Also how baked can bongs get you? I remember the first time i smoke up..I had 3 hits from a huge bong..it was the greatest high ever. 3 hits seems really low to me but trust me I got so smashed. It takes alot long in my pipe to feel that effect :(

2. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    get a small empty plastic bottle and burn or make a hole to fit your pipe in an old pen works or any tubing you have,then just get a socket and a picece of hose and that usualy works well for me,but if you can afford it get a glass bong cause they are awsome..

3. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Here's how I made my home-made one. I got one of those clear tubes that
    you can use to hold posters and stuff once they are rolled up. Then I
    got a BIC pen and took out the ink cartridge and the little cap at the
    end, so you just have a straight pipe. Then put a hole in the side of
    the bong a couple inches from the bottom. Make the hole very small to
    start with and then make it bigger and bigger until you have to jam the
    pen through there. You want this part to be air tight. After I got mine
    in I still put an epoxy around it to better help seal it. Now for the
    bowl, you can use a socket like some people do, or you can use a bottle
    cap from a soda bottle. I drilled a hole in the top of the bottle cap
    just a tad bigger than the pen that is sticking out of the bong. After
    you get the hole in your bottle cap and test fit it, wrap it in
    aluminum foil so that the flame won't burn the plastic when you light
    it. Cut out the aluminum foil where the hole for the pen is so the
    smoke can still travel down the pen. After it's all wrapped in aluminum
    foil, I put the bottle cap upside down on the table and then layed
    another piece of aluminum foil over it and pushed it down a little bit
    to create a bowl. Then I took a razor blade and poked a couple small
    holes in it to make the screen. You can skip that part though since you
    have a screen, Just smash it down into the bottle cap. Next put the
    bottle cap back onto the pen. I used epoxy here also to help seal it.
    The pen should go down into the bong at an angle. On the opposite side
    of the bong that the bowl is, the side that will be closest to you, cut
    a hole for your carb.

That's it. It's really not hard at all.

4. cwatt

cwatt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    save up 10 bucks and find someone to buy a plastic bong for you if your not 18. if not then a 2 liter of soda works nice. burn a whole towards the bottom so your bowl will fit in.you will need a downstem, u can use your pipe or bowl as a downstem or make one just using a pen or tube.

5. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    do what dr ace posted, that is how i make all of my bongs, and sockets hit hard

6. GreyApple

GreyApple Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    heres what i do, I take a regular bottle and burn a hole in it with my ciggerite and then take a hollow out pin and connect a folie to it but to make a good size bowl i cut a square out of a pop can and roll in in to a cone and place the folie in that and of course poke my holes in the folie and then load that bowl up and smoke smoke smoke

7. pooper77

pooper77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I need help making a completely homemade waterbong

I need help making a homemade waterbong or something that cools down the smoke nicely so that it doesnt rip up my lungs and allows me to take monster hits. when i saw homemade i mean homemade i cant go out and buy a stem or whatever that holds the weed but i can make one out of tinfoil or something. but anyways if you spend time to tell me please make it really informative (in depth) and explain how to smoke out of it thankss

8. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    try looking at this thread! this should give You some ideas to start with. please use "swim" (someone who isnt me) instead of "i" in your posts. but to swiy: happy smoking!

9. Cakes

Cakes Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Need help on making a bong that works.

The cig for a heat source is a great idea as long as I don't have to smoke that cig afterwards :laugh:.

beavisnbutthead.gif

maybe even wrap it in one of those posters?

10. jkolt89

jkolt89 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Need help on making a bong that works.

You can always make a simple, effective bong in a couple of minutes with a plastic container, a stem and bowl, and some silicone. Finding a good stem and bowl may not always be easy, depending on where you live. You can make a crude stem and bowl from Hardware parts--namely, a length of copper tubing and a brass fitting glued together. When in doubt of supplies to use, browse a hardware store.

Code:
                          _|  |_  <---"mouthpiece"
                         /        \
                        /          \
                       /            \     <---chamber
                      |              |    
                      |              |  \  /  <---bowl
          "carb"--->   O       |  / /
                      |              | / /  <---stem
                      |               / /
                      |              / /
                      |              |
                      |              |
                       \_____   /   

[See bong diagram from above....] Anyway, cut a hole about midway up the container (allow for the stem's angle), and shove in the stem. Seal it up with generous amounts of silicone and let dry. Poke a small hole onthe side opposite the stem (about 1/4", below the level of the bowl) for the carb. The silicone makes an airtight seal--very important--so you don't waste lung power.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  11. jkolt89

jkolt89 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: i need help making a completely homemadewater bong

Gravity Bong ------------

The gravity bong is very easy to make, hard to fuck up, and give good hits. The can be made entirely out of a one-liter plastic pop bottle, a two-liter plastic pop bottle, electrical tape, and some aluminum foil. After dumping the pop slice the neck off the two-liter and slice the bottom black part off the one-liter (visualize this). The one-liter serves as the "top" which fits inside the "bottom" part, the two-liter. Take the plastic bottlecaps and punch several holes in each, put them top-to-top and tape them up (voila--the bowl) (silicone would have made a better seal). Put the foil into one of the bottlecaps and punch a few tiny holes in it (the screen).

The concept of a gravity bong is as simple as a conventional bong. The two-liter bottom is filled with water and the one-liter top is inserted inside (both top-up). The cap is filled with tobacco (of course) and screwed onto the one-liter. The tobacco is lit and the one-liter is steadily pulled upwards. A vacuum is thus created in the one-liter, drawing in the smoke. The chopped-off bottom of the one-liter must not rise above the water line, or else the vacuum is destroyed and your smoke is lost. Once the one-liter is pulled up as far as possible and is filled with smoke, the bottlecap (bowl) is unscrewed and removed. While still holding the one-liter up (you'll feel a steady pull due to the high pressure of the smoke wanting to escape), wrap your lips around the neck of the one- liter and LET GO! The one-liter will drop into the water, forcing the smoke out and into your lungs. Cool, huh? Try another bowl!