1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - Help on plugging Tylenol 1s

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by MachoManSavage, May 14, 2012.

1. MachoManSavage

MachoManSavage

Reputation Points:
    So here is the deal.

I'm a kratom addict with unlimited supply of codeine. In Canada, we are allowed to purchase Tylenol 1, 8 mg of codeine, without a script. That being said, I've always prefered kratom to codeine, hell I like kratom more than hydrocodone and oxycodone.

So I'm trying to quit kratom, and while physically I can, the mental aspect is hard to overcome. I decided to use Tylenol 1 on days to hold me over (I try not to use my prescription on Ativan due to EXTREME memory loss). I don't drink nor smoke pot, so Tylenol 1 seems to be the only option.

I've done it before, in large amounts, and being the paranoid type, I think I screwed up my liver, despite always doing the cold water extraction method. Then I started reading some articles on plugging codeine with acetaminophen, because apparently it's less dangerous because the acetaminophen doesn't reach the liver.

Fast forward to today. I just plugged 10 T1s (80 mg codeine, 150 mg caffeine, 3000 mg acetaminophen). I feel high, but not all that pleasant for some reason. Maybe because I'm paranoid, maybe because I just prefer the ever-so-different kratom high. Who knows. And I got some questions.

1. How much acetaminophen can be administered rectally? I wouldn't plan on doing more than 3 grams of this stuff at a time, but can this be harmful to the body like swallowing it?

2. 150 mgs of caffeine doesn't sound to bad (one energy drink), but is it alittle too much going up the bum? I'm not normally a caffeine drinker, either.

3. I read reports on codeine having to pass through the liver to process itself in morphine. I'm not big into science talk, but can someone explain it simply if rectal administration of codeine can produce euphoric effects? As stated earlier, I definitely feel high, but it's a weird cloudy type of high.

4. And lastly, if codeine does have effects when plugged, how much is needed? I'm not a regular codeine user, but when I used I used from as little as 30 mgs to as much as 200 mgs. What is an ideal dose in comparison to oral use?

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    You should be doing a cold water extraction before you take this, regardless of where in your body you are putting it. Many drugs hit harder when plugged, and 3grams of acetaminophen could do you some serious damage.

Please note that plugging a drug does not mean that it bypasses the usual route it takes once it breaks down in your system. It still passes through your liver once its been absorbed, and that amount in one go could cause you problems.

3. MachoManSavage

MachoManSavage

Reputation Points:
    ianzombie, always to the rescue. Thanks bro.

I have taken very stupid amounts of Tylenol before (normally 12 but I once hit 24... don't ever do this). Shame about plugging tylenol still being harmful, I thought I found a way to bypass the tedious nature of CWE.

You think it's more dangerous to plug acetaminophen than to take it orally?

4. ianzombie

Reputation Points:
    I think 3000mg of acetaminophen can be dangerous regardless of how you take it.
    That is the recomended max daily dose, which is very different from taking that dose altogether.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  5. The Cats Dream

The Cats Dream Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi Ian,

I know you meant "recommended maximum daily dose" above, just wanted to make it clearer...

6. ianzombie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, indeed.
    And even doctors will point out that the recomended max dose can be too much for many when taken for more than one day.

The 3000mg is supposed to be divided out throughout the day, not taken all at once.
    The fact that doctors keep on reducing the max recomended dose per day every few years shows just how dangerous and seriously it is taken.