1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

help please from weed and X users!

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Guest, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    ok me and my friend are getting a half ounze in a few weeeks, and we
    want to stay up ann night blazing without going to sleep, so we had the
    idear of doing some pills, but we only want enough to keep us awake and
    not get fuked, cause normally we have this plan, and drop 1 or 2, and
    end up goin on walks

we where thinking do a half every 4 hours, will this keep us awake
    without getting us fuked? alos when should we take it, i.e how much
    should we smoke first?

thanx for any help!
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    from ireland
    Don't do a half every four hours!! That way you'll be coming down before you come up again, and for me at least, I find that very depressing and junkie-like. You start depending on the pills rather than enjoying them. I think you should avoid pills altogether if you want the emphasis of the night to be about smoking ahead of everything else. I once teared through an oz. of African weed with two buddies before while rolling and we may as well have been smoking cigarettes because we didn't appreciate it at all.

I recommend you take a small dose of mushrooms or something, just enough to make you trip mildly, so you won't lose interest in the night whilst keeping awake naturally. Maybe a small dose of speed or coke could help you, but then again, they would probably take away from the enjoyment of the weed. If all else fails, don't underestimate good ol' caffeine. Coffee and weed is a treat and they will keep you up, for a while at least.

Personally, if I was to work an entire night around a 1/2oz. of weed, I would take a sniff of ketamine every couple of hours and see how long I could last without some stimulant to cheat me through the night. Staying up all night is overrated and really isn't suited to smoking. If you wanna go down, go down. If you wanna go up, go up!
  3. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 10, 2005
    35 y/o
    yeah a half every 4 hours is probably too spaced out... you will come down by the next half, and the further into the night you get the worse youll feel... though i do find that if i let myself come down from a pill before i take the next, i end up more fucked off it than if i took it while still up. not as high, just more fucked. but maybe thats just me.
  4. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Get a couple more, drop half every hour or hour and a half or so.
  5. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 19, 2005
    i think if your not trying to get fuckd up i thinkx is the wrong drug to pick.

id suggest a couple ritalin or adderalls, or if things like that are unavailable go for energy drinks or coffee

but overall i think i would also suggest picking a time during the day to blaze, that way goin to sleep after isnt such a big issue.
  6. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 10, 2004
    Yeah, get some speed (base) instead.. Or rather, wait for a nice day,
    get up fairly early and go blazing in a field for 10 hours.