help please with morning glory

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by pato_otnc, Oct 20, 2004.

1. pato_otnc

pato_otnc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i just bought some morning glory seeds but i dont know how much should i eat.
    i have tried mushrooms before does the lsa give you a similar high?

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Search the forum. 2,5 to 5 grams in a cold water extraction should do. The high is different. I can't explain how, but it is.

3. nicholson_tyler

nicholson_tyler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I heard from a freidn that LSA in the morning glory is very unpleasent.. It caused him server leg cramps and discomfort.. Also if your askign if LSA gives a simuliar high like mushrooms and asking how much to eat obviously you have not researched enough.. please research before you try new substances.. stupidity and lack of knowledge from lack of research has caused us the WebTrypt raids and shutdown of online suppliers.. (I am not saying yuor going to OD , and i am definately not saying LSA was sold as a research chem by online vendors, but the same principles should be applied accross the board to research thoroughly before trying a new substance).

4. pato_otnc

pato_otnc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    look tyler i just wanted an opinion so theres no reason for you to be calling me stupid!!!! ok... but on the other hand you are right and i should research more before i actually try them so thanks