Help prooving Salvia divinorum

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Fantasian, May 1, 2006.

1. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    I have experienced the extraordinary effects that salvia brings by smoking X5 extract through a bong. SWIM's friend tells him that anything legal in the uk is "shite and has no effect." I would like to proove his friend wrong in a dramatic way, what would be the most effective way to give My friend the biggest hit of his life on Salvia (without injuring or killing him ;) ) And on that note SWIM's friend smokes huge amounts of weed, I wasnt sure whether that offered him some cross tolerance with salvia.

Thanks for any help

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    A large bowl of 40x should cure yous friend of his closed-mindedness.;)
    But serioussly, is it really worth trying to prove that salvia works to somebody who obviously has no idea what they are talking about. This and the reverse tolerance effect could actually make him believe he was right anyway.

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.

Reverse tolerance? Could you expand?

thanks

4. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    When first trying salvia many people find it difficult to experience the full effects
    and it takes several attempts to break through. Lots of people are left unimpressed with salvia at first.

5. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Your friend's friend is wrong.

Don't try to prove anything. Just take my word for it - I can vouch for the fact that Salvia 10x extract here in the UK is anything but "shite". And, in fact, is quite scary.

Do a search through my posts in the Salvia forum and you will see what I am referring to.

Klaatu

6. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yeah, your friend may be close-minded, but I wouldn't want to wish a traumatic hallucinogenic experience on anyone, which is quite possible if you slip a bowl of salvia into his pipe.

That kind of irresponsibile prank should not be tolerated, even if he is your friend. I don't think Sally would appreciate it either.

Your friend is just going to have to take your word for it, or put his money where his mouth is and try it for himself. If it doesn't send him into hyperspace the first time, maybe get him (willingly) to double the dose the second time to shut him up.

7. Mint boi

Mint boi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    If he doesnt believe it will work he's probably better not trying it cos if he meets sally unprepared he might not like it, and get really fucked up.

8. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    He's bet me that it does nothing, I just want to win my side of the bet :)

I wouldnt do it to him unknowlingly, he'd knowling take whatever i gave him...

9. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just tell him it is time to put the bet to the test and offer him a smoke. Make sure he holds it in. Make sure he is sitting down.

10. Montgolfier

Montgolfier Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You may end up losing the bet, I have fantastic trips from Salvia but his brother never gets any effects other than mild body tingling¬!

Some people just can't seem to break through (maybe they're not meant to ? )

:-0