Drug info - Help-Rekindle the LSD Buzz

Discussion in 'LSD' started by LsDreams, Jan 6, 2005.

1. LsDreams

LsDreams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi all- I know this is gonna sound weird but is there anyway one could kinda get the LSD high a bit again the day after?

I was thinking maybe if I combined the right products- (Something cheap you know, like some kind of food that would contain something to activate the stuff again)maybe with weed or something

well anyways- sorry for the weird ass question, I just would really like to be tripped right now

thanks

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I doubt there is. It metabolises pretty quickly.

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Although Acid metabolises and is processed by the body very quickly, the chemical changes in the brain,i.e. massive surge in serotonin, lasts for a long time and therefore takes time to replenish. So basically the answer to your question is, safely, no. Tolerance builds very quickly, and the only way to get the same buzz is to take a few days break and stock up on your nutrition.

4. Alquimista

Alquimista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just follow the golden rule:
    Land before taking off again. Take time to understand the experience.

5. panamapaul

panamapaul Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Any sort of stimulant will prolong and intensify acid's effect...even coffee can do it for me. Also, going without sleep before taking it can intensify the effects. As to rekindling, I've always found that if I listen to the same music that I listened to when tripping, this brings a strong flashback-type experience...escpecially the day after.

6. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    'I've always found that if I listen to the same music that I listened to when tripping, this brings a strong flashback-type experience'

Yep, when I ever I'm in a familiar place or state when I was tripping when sober I can feel my mind start to linger into flash backedness

7. dastardlymonkey

dastardlymonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the point is to be high not to get high