help SWIM with dosage

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by a4stringedwonder, Feb 4, 2006.

1. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took 70mg of crushed adderall XR beads and parachuted them this morning. SWIM also took 40mg of regular adderall XR (with XR beads in tact) shortly after. About 2 hours afterward SWIM crushed and parachuted another 20mg of adderall. it has been over 3 hours since the last 20mg dose was parachuted, and over 5 hours since SWIM parachuted the initial 110mg dose.

I have alot of stuff that needs to be done today and needs adderall to do it. I am considering taking more adderall, but I dont want to kill himself of course.

Should SWIM take more? Can SWIM take more? If so, how much would be safe?

I have a nice big tolerence to Adderall, because I takes 50mg of it every morning.

please reply asap... :confused:

2. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Okay, so you have taken a total doseage of 130mg. of Adderall throughout the whole day, correct? 130mg. of Adderall can be considered alot to some users who rarely abuse Adderall. I am a pretty regular user of Adderall XR and crushes up the beads into a fine powder and then swallows the powder too, so SWIM gives you kuduo's on that! But back the question, 130mg. is not too much, espeically considering the fact that you take 50mg.'s each morning. SWIM can relate to the whole tolerance thing and can imagine you need to take much more than the rare user because of the 50mg's that you are (i assume) prescribed to. You can defiantly increase your doseage without any worries! Ofcourse, you have to remeber the higher you go up, the lower you come-down, which is sad but worth it to SWIM. Since you said you've taken 130mg. already today, i would suggest taking aroung 40mg now to help you out with all of the things you need to do today, which would be 170mg.'s. And then in around 3 hours, you could take another 20 or 30mg's to perk you back up for a few more hours! And, if you were to follow this plan, have no worries about over-dose or whatever it is your worried about. That will only equal up to 200mg at the most, which is a lot, but is a good amount if your planning to speed hard and get things done if you already have a large tolerance!
    Hope all goes well, let me know what SWIM decided to do!

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ditch the xr and go with the pills not caps. no crushing and better hit. tell your source you cant sleep well if you have xr. by "Your source" i would never mean you doctor

4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Redose but only if you must. From SWIM's experience your in the dosage where side effects tend to get nasty. If your tolerance requires dosages around 200 mg's then you should think about cutting back.

5. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Agreed. Although, when abusing adderall you have to pretty much expect that your going to feel below "baseline" when you start to come down. I guess there's always a catch, ya know? Although, after a while, SWIM learned how to cope with the come down and became not to bad. It's sorta like you deserve to feel that bad, after feeling that good. Ah...this is life for ya!

6. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thanks for the help yall, very much appreciated.

peace,
    a4stringedwonder

7. bandolier

bandolier Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Elvis? Is that you?

I knew you were still here. Witness relocation, right? But if you're not the King, don't be suprised if you sit down for a leisurly number two and blow your heart out your ass. Ah what the hell, you got two, right? Or was that two kidneys, I don't remember. I give you mad props though. You gotta tach that thing out before you know what you're capable of. Besides, you might be unbreakable, and would never have otherwise known! My advice, stick with the xr's you can always chew 'em if you want them all now. I'd also recommend 200 should be the limit, then sleep a day and start back at 100. Good luck!

Tags: