help with Seeds and Stems

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by nichole, Jun 9, 2006.

1. nichole

nichole Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    this is my first post on this message board and im not really familiar with the propper etiuquett(sp)..but eh well
    so at the risk of sounding clueless....
    ive always heard people talk about saving the seeds and stems and whatnot..boiling them or somthing ot that effect.. ive started saving my seeds and stems and want to knowwhat exactly to do with them.. or what are the different things i can do..as well as, how long i should boil them...what to do after... would it work if i made tea with the water?..oh the possabilities!. ha ok well..hope to get some replys.

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I would recommend just saving the stems, unless one would want to grow, as the seeds are pretty much worthless besides that. Then soak the stems in high proof alcohol for as long as you like but at least over 2 weeks in a cool dark place. Then strain the stmes out and drink the alcohol. The key with this is as much stem matter as possible with as little alcohol as possible, otherwise you'll probably just get more drunk than high.

I have found this to be the best way to utilize the stems.

And do some research on SWIM, self incrimination, and the other rules of this forum.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    ihrthulugens beat me to it. oh well

hey nichole, save seeds for growing, soak stems and leave them in high proof drinkable alcohol i.e vodka. for as long as possible 4 weeks - 3 months the longer the better. You cant make tea out the stems or seeds or even if you had smokeable bud as the alkaloids with the stems buds, leafs etc are only soluble in fats like butter or alcohol.

4. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, you should get some everclear or 151 if thats the highest proof alcohol you can get, grind your stems in a coffee grinder or something similar, soak for as long as you see fit, the finer you grind the stems the easier the THC can be extracted into the solution. I would recommend using at least some buds as well to make this extraction more worthwhile but this is optional.

Now you have green dragon (i believe this is the correct name, rather than bhang). Drink up or allow the alcohol to evaporate and you will have has oil.

Heres a half decent site with more in depth info, not the greatest site but the first that came to mind. Also has some other ideas for you.

w w w.neonjoint.com/drug_recipes/chapter12.html

5. antigenesis

antigenesis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Actually, I saw on some bubble hash kit website a tasty looking weed-milk made out of about a cup of seeds blended with water and strained through one of their bubble hash bags.

6. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Im drawing a blank on how/why this would work. Any more info on the subject antigenesis?

7. antigenesis

antigenesis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hemp seeds contain virtually zero % THC. The oil grom them can be used for cooking and lubricating - but not for getting high on.

Tags: