Help!

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Colby, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright, I get drug tested today, sh*t! Ok, yesterday I took 7 1/2 vicodin and snorted a half. They were Norco's 5/325 Generics. Ok I found out I was going to be tested yesterday after I took them, what luck. After I found this out I had about 5 bottles of water, I read some where if you drink enough water in a day it is suppose to clean out ur system no matter what you have it it. So I have been drinking water like a fish. I have had about 3 bottles today and am about to start my fourth, does anyone think I have a chance at passing with drinking this much water.

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU HAVE A LEGITEMENT ANSWER, AND KNOW ALL THE FACTS. Thank you.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow, that's alot of acetominiphin you're pumpin. With hydrocodone, depending on your matabolism, there is a slim chance it's out of your system. However, it usually takes 3 days to get through your system.

Here's a few tips - drink LOTS of water the day before. And a lot isn't 3 bottles, that's about what you should be drinking anyway ... alot is 2-3 gallons. Next, cranberry juice will help flush your bladder, and is good for your kidneys and liver too. (be careful of drinking too much water within 3 hours of your piss test, as you will come back with a dliuted reading and fail or have to retake.)

so to answer your question, no you probably will not pass but you can keep your fingers crossed.

For your future hydrocodone use, might I suggest you not snort acetominophin for one. For two, get real Norcos that are 10/325 so you have less acetominiphin. Next for 3, look into an extraction so that you can extract and enjoy just the hydrocodone without the acetominophin. And for 4, did I mention your liver is crying each time you take that much acetominophin?

3. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright, to this point today I have had about 75 oz of water to drink. damn. yesterday I did the math and I had about the same, I have about 4 hours until I have to go and get tested, any one think if I keep on drinking i will be clean, and I am also going to drink a monster energy drink before I get tested so it will keep it from being dilute.

4. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How would that keep you from being diluted?

Make sure that you piss good before you go at least once or twice. When you actually do the piss, you want to collect the middle of the stream, not the start and end of it.

Use the search engine, all this has been convered in many threads in the forum.

5. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dont know if it would keep me from being diluted, it was just as kind of a "hope" because it contains a ton of vitamins and all that kind of stuff, I have also been eating a lot, so im done posting, ill let you all know how it goes when I get home, alright thanks for the help pink

6. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Good luck and blessings to you

7. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok 1 more thing, anyone know a way that I can make the urine less dilute, I've read that eating red meats, but is there another alternative?

8. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Eat a lot of fatty meats might help. However you can't have it both ways, flushing with water does just that, it flushes and dilutes with water.

However, usually a diluted test is better then a failed test... they would ask you to come back tomorow, in which time the hydrocodone may be gone.

9. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yea, I am going to be eating a couple hamburgers before I go (homemade, no mcdonalds shit) so hopefully that will put color and make it not diluted. But, it actually could be good if it is diluted, because that is true, it would be out of my system by tommorrow with all of these liquids I have been drinking up to 7 bottles now, and I monster energy drink so, who knows maybe I'll come up clean almost 200 oz of water in me in less than a 24 hr period. Just got to hope i come clean, if not if its diluted, i will have to come back again tommorrow and hopefully pass then with flying colors, once again pinkavvy thanks for the help, you truly did help a lot thank you, and take care.

10. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I PASSED just to let ya'll know.

11. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Congrats to you!!

12. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thank you, and thanks for telling me how to take the test, im sure it helped and made it less dilute.

13. thessle

thessle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My opinion was that all the H2o was your best friend during all this .Congrats
    and enjoy this open window till your next one.