herbal ciggarettes? resin, smoking oil

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by ironslave, Jun 15, 2005.

1. ironslave

ironslave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was wondering if any of you peeps have had any experience with herbal smokes, liquid resin or smoking oils that you drop on your ciggarettes.

the smoking/resin oil i was looking at was black magic, honey blonde, & chocolate thai lettuce oils.

the ciggarettes i was looking at was Herbal Ecstacy

i dont know if there are worth a crap or not. i just dont want to be running around with buds and all that crap. thanks

2. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not quite sure yet but I just ordered a bunch of herbal smokes and buds. I got those herbal ecstacy smokes coming too so I will let u know once I get them. Peace.

3. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I tried passionflower and damanita-something joint to absolutely 0 effect. Bear in mind that I'd never pay for that stuff and it was merely a bonus item. I guess you could use some of the stuff to replace tobacco as a mix for cannabis.

4. formerfiend

formerfiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Herbal products work if you know your ethnobotanicals. Herbal ecstasy ciggarrettes have a deceiving name, they arent anyhing like X, they dont get you high at all. Herbal Ecstasy pills such as Red Dawn and the old trip2nite (which now has no ehredra b/c its illigal), they work very well, you will catch a strong buzz. another acclaimed herbal high is salvia divinorum, i highly reccommend the 10x/15x extract, dont waste your time with regular leaves. a good site for herbal highs is
    [sources discussion is not allowed]

discreet and good quality if you know what to look for. i dont know much about resins/oils, only that they can enhance pot if used correctly or give you a good smoking experience, alone they arent worth it, i dont think you'll get high Lettuce extract i wouldent buy, honey blonde i would buy to use for joints/blunts and i would buy chocolate thai oil..but u wont get stoned off these things

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2006
  5. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Formerfiend: please edit away the source name, we only discuss specific sources in the sources forum. Edited by: sunyata

6. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I wouldn't recommend salvia extracts as it's quite a heavy undertaking. It's something you explore with good experience. I'm not saying someone doesn't have experience, just in general that people who look for legal stuff online usually don't have great "connections". Of course, some may be looking for healthier alternatives, but as far as psychedelics go, mushrooms and the likes aren't really unhealthy.

7. ironslave

ironslave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'm on the look out for oils i can drop on mycigarettes so i can just setp out anywhere i want and smoke and catch a nice 30 minute or so buzz. i dont wanna use resin oil from pot.. nobody makes any worth a crap and ask for to much.. its to risky for me to do that stuff right now as it is.