Herbal hash

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Alfa, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    So far all I knew of herbal hash products was that none of them work. But since spice does certainly work, I am wondering about herbal hash products. Are there any that work?
    How do these products smoke?
    What is in these herbal hash products?

2. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    There is New Zealand Hash product called Naki Black. It works well Swim says, an intense stoned feeling for about an hour followed by a blissed out feeling for the rest of the day. It contains extracts of Kanna as well as the usual euphoric sedative herbs like wild dagga and blue lotus.
    The bulk of the American products are very mild, lettuce opium at best, dragons blood incense (RedRock Opium anyone?) at worst :)

3. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:
    There seems to be an bush in Brazil that give some week marijuana effects when smoked. Because its effect it is named Maconha Brava, which means Brave (Good/False/Not Real) Marijuana. However, the bush is not related to Marijuana. Because I am missing an willing relation in Brasil, I couldn't put his hand on some leaves/seeds of this bush type plant.

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    And beside the effect, how does naki black smoke? How's the taste? Does it crumble well?
    And more important: what is in it, besides the active extracts? You is not to willing to smoke the shit found in soapbar or cheap Dutch hashish.

5. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    It smokes well but is a lot more of a hassle than a herbal blend like spice - its semi sticky but more solid than syrup. Too hard to lace a paper with, best on top of some herb in a bong. Swim makes 'Hamburgers' using weed and naki black and smokes them like this.
    As for fillers, swim doubts theres much more than the active ingredients, the product is expensive and bloody small, about 1 gram compared the the US products that are 1/2 ounce. But I would only smoke about 1/5 gram at a time, so it does stretch a long way.

6. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    I have no idea what they bulk Naki Black out with but according to one retailer it contains Kanna, Lions Tail, Pedicularis, Blue Lotus, Skullcap, Siberian motherwort, Lactucarium, Lupulin, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage. According to the same retailer it should be taken using hot knives or smoked in a pipe. And they advise to use sparingly.

Swim will consider purchasing at some point but not now as it seems to be expensive, (around double what he would pay for weed), especially for a product with so few reports.

It is also worth noting that retailers will not ship to Louisiana (USA) or Finland.

7. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    LOL . . . Isn,t that the state that banned virtually every psychoactive herb known to man - I wonder what they would sentence a You to if he imported a blend of them all;)

8. anti

anti Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

I'm brazilian,and I'm almost 100% sure this is a myth
    Maconha Brava does not mean good/false/not real marijuana,by the way.It means STRONG marijuana.

9. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    "maconha brava" is said to be zornia diphylla or zornia latifolia
    https://drugs-forum.com/threads/12937

10. Pino

Pino Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from The Netherlands
    Smoking lupulin in a joint makes it taste sweet. The effect is mild sedating.

11. steve-ere

steve-ere Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    Theres this stuff called skunk but the makers don't tell anyone whats in it but lots of people say its better than mj

12. Stephenwolf

Stephenwolf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    BUT is the Skunk an Herbal HASH?