Herbal XTC that works

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by NoWorldOrder, Feb 18, 2005.

1. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Has anyone found a herbal extacy that works?

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Liquid E, Explore XS, Explore original orKryptonite if you add booze.

3. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Are those herbal or chemical

4. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    herbal, but potentiated with target specific alkaloids. For example explore original is more of a herbal speed and therefore has xtra methyl-ephedrine.

5. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks for the help Alfa. Of the Liquid E and the Explores-which is more like XTC pills. If neither then what are the other highs like?

6. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    It is not like E, but will certainly give you a good time with lots of euphoric stimulation if you'd combine explore XS with liquid E.

7. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It seems like a couple of the things that used to be used as "herbal E" have been baned in europe, especially the ones that supposedly had good effects. I haven't tried any of them personally but, the explosion definitely seems like a good choice. Some of the herbal ecstacys might actually be better than the normal ecstacy you bought considering some people end up with shitty pills that have stuff like on pseudo-ephedrine in it or dxm. Dxm is definitely fun but not if you are expecting X and ephedrine, no thanks.

8. henkka

henkka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Have any one tryed Space-E caps?? Did they work?

9. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As Alpha has already said, these products have stimulating effects but
    are not similiar to MDMA. If you still are interested in them, you can
    get all the ingredients of 'Herbal Ecstasy' alone much more cheaply
    than purchasing them in pills.

10. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Most of these products contain many different ingredients. I tried to analyse Liquid E, but did not succeed. To many variables. Reproducing the effects with the same extracts and amino acids listed on the label did not work. May be the wrong amounts, but my best guess is that there is some unlisted ingredient which does the trick. Space E is very cheap, just a few bucks, so there is no way to reproduce a couple of dosages for the same cost IMO.
    Ingredients:
    sida cordifolia(50 mg. standardized), chromium polynick, guarana, white willow, kola nut, niacin, taurine.
    Space-E is OK, nothing spectacular, but you can definitely have a nice evening on it. Good energetic feel. Some euphoria and Sida tinglings. Green-E works better.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  11. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So overall whats the best (closest feeling) to real X?

12. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Id have to say the real thing

13. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah your best bet is to enjoy legal drugs for what they are, not what
    they aren't. If you want E, you are going to be disappointed by
    anything that isn't E.

14. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well... The thing is... When you purchase these proclaimed "Ecstasy pressed pills" from the drug black market... You have no idea what your getting without a test... Kids now a days usually have no idea what the fuck they are actually trying when they purchase the "MDMA" from a dealer... The problem is you really need a drug tester of some sort... Which you can purchase all around the internet... But I had a friend... Who would buy continuously from the same dealer... Same shit from the same man... Same pressed pills and all... SWIM decided to purchase one tab from the dealer... When he got home he preformed an extensive test on the MDMA pill... It was Caffine... Ketamine... Mescaline... and DXM... No trace of MDMA or MDA at all!...

So maybe the effects of the legal highs might be weak... Insufficiant... And boring to you... But some people have never actually experienced the actual MDMA... And have no idea what to expect from the legal highs... Without a test your just taking god knows what... At least with legal X you know what your taking... Besides... Effects of EVERY chemical vary from person to person... So how do you know the legal highs that you thought sucked... Are incredible to the next person... The fact is... Take what you want... But don't discourage the sales of legal X and others...

Space Cadets... Druids fantasy... And perhaps... LXD... Outer Spaced... WZ3... I don't know... Pick your poison... I don't want to persuade anyone to a certain thing... And have them say "This shit doesn't work"... This stuff doesn't work for SWIM personally... Because for the past thirty years... I have been able to obtain the real thing... Everyones always looking for these... Legal products that work... To let the truth be told... Either make your own... Buy some tests... Or just sit back and forget about the drugs... Because theres nothing else you can really do... This is why research chemicals were so wonderful when they were released... Because they were pure and you knew what you were getting... But that's just the way things are... Cheers [​IMG].

15. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    This topic has gone completely off track. Piperazines are not herbal and discussion thereoff belongs in the piperazines section of the Research Chemicals forum.
    Back on topic please:
    Herbal XTC that works.

16. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    any run of the mill ephedra gives me a nice boost in energy with some euphoric feelings.... Proenzi99 us the brand I use, I think it may only be available in Canada, however.

17. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Herbal X

Does the Liquid E contain Ephedrine Alfa?

Has anyone tried any of the new Epherda free Herbal E that works?

I have found the more Caffiene based ones like X - e to give too much anxiety if I take anymore than one.

Im not looking for an MDMA effect, just something with a nice kick you can definetly feel. A good mood enhancer.

What about the NXTPhase products, anyone tried these?

18. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Yes, Liquid E does.
    liquid-e.gif
    But there is another product also called Liquid E which doesn't do anything:
    liquide.jpg
    NXT-phase orange and purple are nice. A matter of tast IMO. Absolutely worth trying.

19. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    I wonder why no-one mentioned piperazines. Never tried them myself but I've read many experiences wich aren't so far from xtc, usually BZP combined with TFMPP. But many experiences end up to horrible two-day-hangover with pounding headache and some have bad nausea after taking the drug.

20. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Piperizines are not herbal and somebody did mention them.