Herbal XTC

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by BluNt-ZiLLa, Dec 31, 2004.

1. BluNt-ZiLLa

BluNt-ZiLLa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have just bought an ounce of Nymphaea caerulea (Sacred Blue Lily of the Nile) which is (supposed to be) herbal XTC. I would like to know if there is any truth to this statement before i smoke

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Haha, there is no such thing as herbal XTC. Blue lily can produce some interesting mellowing effects, especially in combonation with alcohol, marijuana, ect.

3. BluNt-ZiLLa

BluNt-ZiLLa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ah shit, i knew there must have been a catch somewhere oh well it was cheap so i guess you get what you pay for

4. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Try soaking it in alcohol for a week or so. You should get greatly surprising effects. Much better than smoking the flowers, I couldn't get alot from smoking, maybe you'll have more luck with it. Blue lotus is a pretty cool substance.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Products sold as herbal ecstasy are stimulating as well as euphoric. Blue lilly is relaxing.

6. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    U r dead wrong. Come 2 Holland, they sell herbal xtc here in smartshops and its perfectly legal as well.

7. RoboCop

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I think what sands was implieng is that they don't work. There are herbal xtc's sold legally everywhere not just holland, you can order them aswell. I've tried a few and they all sucked, practicly no effects where present.
    Maybe in holland they can add chemicals legally that other places can't? If not then I wouldn't expect them to work either.

8. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    I have heard of some heral X products that work, but from what I understand, these products are about as herbal as meth.

9. TheRock

TheRock Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the herbal xtc here in canada has Ephedra and caffine in it,,good buzz but not like the real shit........Cheers Eh!!!!!

10. Sweet Tee

Sweet Tee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG] My herbal x experiences have sucked. They shouldn't even call it herbal x, because you expect that you would at least get a feeling similar to rollin' but it is not even close! It felt like I took a No-Dozeor something... what a waste!!

11. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You cant really expect to take something sold as herbal ecstacy thats legal and cheap and expect it to be exactly the same as ecstacy. If this was the case everyone would be taking it instead of ecstacy. Saying that though just because a drug is legal doesnt mean it will be no good. Ephedrine is supposed to be a good stimulant. Some of the most extreme drugs are legal. Like salvia etc

12. henkka

henkka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have herbal XTC and kratom worth of 70Euros waiting in a post office. Tell me should i go pay and pick it up or let it be mailed back to holland? Is it worth it? [READ THE RULES: NO SOURCES OUTSIDE THE SOURCES FORUM]Edited by: Alfa

13. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    if you ask me,let it be mailed back..and good riddance

all that herbal xtc shit is a hoax,order some salvia instead and get in touch with mother earth[​IMG]

14. henkka

henkka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah. i have order some salvia [​IMG] Have you tryed herbal XTC? What about that Kratom?

15. Daeron

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    Yup,unfortunately ive tried a lot of herbal products and the only that kinda worked was explosion,but i got that one in the Netherlands...herbal x is really a waste of time.I also tried kratom,and for me it was nothing like pot,more like a punch in a head.

If you are really into herbals try ordering some dmt containing plants and some harmala,and make a nice ayahuasca brew,if you are into dmt that is

16. henkka

henkka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im not really into herbals. I like mushrooms but they grow only in autumn here in finlandandthey will not send mushroomsto finland [​IMG]

17. Daeron

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    you can order mushie spores,there are legal arent they?I repeat there is always lovely DMT

good luck suomi guy/girl

18. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    I like kratom, it's not an herbal x, so whoever brought that up must be mistaken, but it's pretty enjoyable. You gotta buy the premium stuff though, from a good source, or you will never know why it's so good.

19. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I know of a smoke shop in my town that sells "Herbal XTC" for like $5-10 a piece, I heard its mostly dxm though, and for that price you could by the real stuff.

20. RoboCop

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I don't see why there are no "legal high shops" that sell pills that have a combination of dxm/lsa. I would buy that stuff for sure! Maybe because it would be too successful? And get both chemicals banned.