herion user want to try others

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by adzket, Sep 11, 2005.

1. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    right I have been a herion user for a number of years and wants to try some other stronger opiats any surgestions. dont tell me about perscription pills i.e hydrocodene, codene, tramadol ect as they have been perscribed these in the past for medical conditions and found them no good when taken recreationaly compaired to h. I was thinking of fentanal but dont know much about it or if its easily avalible any advice on this or other opiates whould be good thanks.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  2. icecrew

icecrew Newbie

Reputation Points:
    get some better H or make ur own

3. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    the h swim gets is already the best about. they dont want to make my own the hole point is trying new differant things for a diffrent state of mind thats why they was thinking along the lines of fentnal

4. hyperlytheum

hyperlytheum Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was prescribed fentanyl after a major surgery about a year ago, it was the 50mg patches (brand name Duragesic) and as far as pain management went, they were great, but for recreational use, they sucked. I ended up cutting one open and eating the gel inside, and it sent me on a nod for about an hour, but with no real euphoria. I have heard that if you get the pills or injectable it is different but not real sure. I also have an insanely high tolerance so that could be the reason as well. If you are wanting to try a different state of mind why not go with some form of decent speed?

5. adzket

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    because upers and stimulants are not what I like. when they want to chill out and come down.Edited by: adzket

6. hyperlytheum

hyperlytheum Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh, okay, got it. in that case, milli for milli, fentanyl is about the strongest you can get, but there is a research drug on the market that is extremely hard to find, but not impossible, can't remember the name of it but the University of Alabama is developing it from spiders venom and apparently it binds to opoid receptors in the spinal cord 800 times stronger than morphine. Wish I had more insight.

7. PrideKills

PrideKills Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Try hydromorphone(Dilaudid). If that doesn't float your boat at a high
    dosage, maybe 16mg - 24mg. Then try to get some fentanyl citrate, the
    patches are not very good to abuse.

8. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    do you guys think that diacetylmorphine (heroin) is stronger or weaker in its pure form than hydromorphone (dilaudid)? probally stronger.but from research apparently fentanyl is the strongest opiate analog or derivitive or whatever, just good luck finding any.

and if you've ever seen drugstore cowboy matt dillion's charector says "powdered D" (dilaudid) was the epitome of what a dope fiend could hope for.

9. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It seems people have rather differing views of Dilaudid. Some get relatively little effect, while some get very powerful effects. Quite a few people do say that it is stronger than H when injected though. It seems like it would be worth a shot.

10. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I've got a copy of a paper that concerns itself with the production of a Diacetylmorphine analogue that would have a much longer affect (for the treatment of addiction, instead of Methadone)...which is not exactly what you are after? But in the 'Results & Discussion' section, some of the analogues are descibed as having a greater analgesic effect...

These analogues are prepared by acetlyating the Morphine with a mixture of Acetic Anhydride & Formic Acid et al, to produce 'Formyl(?)Morphine'...i am at a cafe at the moment, but i will look up the details when i am home & post them...

But in terms of finding a 'stronger' opiate, unless you can get purer smack, or look into purifying/making your own, or increasing your dosage..i think you are slightly shit outta luck my friend! Maybe a break to lower your tolerance would be more productive..but it is my experience that after a few years of using, you are never going to replicate, not even the first stone, but the general 'feeling' that Opiate's once held...For me, after 10+ years of addiction,my using is more in the vein of an anti-depressant, it is something that i take coz itgives me an even keel..& helps keep the depression that i have periodically suffered at bay..ie IT MAKES ME HAPPY! But no longer EUPHORIC,& i understand the nature of the drug & my addiction well enough to know that it is futile to try & get that 'feeling' back, it only leads to an ever-increasing tolerance & ever-dwindling finances!

Anyhow, good luck with finding what you seek!

Be-Bop. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. the blue letter

the blue letter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hydromorphone, Morphine-6-glucoronide, Fentnyl Citrate, Meperidine
    (Demarol). There are also crazy fentanyl analouges that you couldnt
    ever get your hands on but are interesting phamalogically; check out </font></font>Carfentanil in google</font></font>

12. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Fuck, just accidentaly hit 'quote' as i was scrolling up to look over other posts before i hit 'post reply' & lost my fucking post..bastard..

Anyway, the compounds that i refered to in the post above are from 'The Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp 285-286, Feb. 1977' by Everette L. may & Arthur E. Jacobson..in which the author's are looking for a longer-acting homolog of heroin for the treatment of 'hard-core' addicts....the two compounds that may be of interest to this discussion are;

6-Formylmorphine, Formic acid (90ml)& Acetic anhydride (40ml), was added dropwise to Morphine monohydrate (7.4g) using Pyridine (50ml)as a solvent, &was kept at 25* for 65-70hrs. The resulting compound had a analgesic potency equal to Heroin, but it's duration was 3-4 times as long (12hrs).

6-Propanoylmorphine Hydrochloride, Morphine base (2.9g) & Acetone (50ml) were stirred & refluxed for 1hr during which timePropanoic anhydride (1.6ml) in Acetone (10ml) was added. This mixture was refluxed for 4-5hrs. The resulting base (3.3g) was converted to it's HCL salt. It's potency was, once again, equal to heroin, but the duration was 6hrs.

Tho' if you can't be bothered making your own heroin, i don't know how this information is going to be useful? Apart from increasing your dosage of heroin to get an increased effect, maybe the solution to your dilemma is to experiment with different combinations of drugs. Even tho' you have to be mindful of overdose, i have always enjoyed popping a couple of Valium before my taste, or a few belts of vodka..pot...even a little coke added to your hit..or all at once!

Have fun!

Be-Bop. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS i was going to say that the problem with fentanyl is that while the potency may be so much higher, the dose is also commensurately reduced, plus the choice of 'slow-release' patches as the preferred mode of delivery..& i think it will be a cold day in Hell before any of us get our grubby little hands on a vial of fentanyl suitable for I.V.!!!!