Heroin + alcohol = ?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by Zombie_Terri_Schaivo, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Zombie_Terri_Schaivo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bad? I thought SWIM read on heroin helper that it would kill you, and SWIM wanted to make sure tonight was death-free.

What's the word?

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Alcohol increases the potential for respiratory depression that is already inherent in using heroin. Keep in mind that most deaths from heroin are not due to heroin alone, but a combination of heroin and another drug...in most cases, this "other drug" is alcohol. I would really advise against this. No matter how well one thinks they know their limits, the danger increases exponentially by combining one depressant with another. So, in the interest of keeping tonight death-free, SWIM reccomends that You stick to one drug or the other, but not to mix them.

1. 3/5,
      Well thought out information on this combination
      Sep 24, 2009
  3. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's not the best at being the most sober guy when there's acohol about.

And seeing as SWIM's a n00blet when it comes to heroin, SWIM's not going to push it.

Thanks you!

4. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    I have a two more questions, but SWIM figured to keep it to one thread.

Would heroin use after one is no longer drunk, but had ingested alcohol that same day, be okay?

And when smoking heroin, how long should SWIM hold the smoke/vapor/etc in for?

5. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for keeping the related questions in the same thread! It helps keep the forums nice and clean.

If one is no longer feeling the effects of alcohol, and You wasn't extremely drunk, it would probably be fine, but all the same if it were SWIM, he'd play it safe and wait a couple hours after the alcohol wore off until using any heroin, and then play it safe and start with a low dose of H. I am not a big drinker, but he usually waits until the next day to use opiates. However, a couple hours into sobriety is probably fine as long as You doesnt overdo it, and pay careful attention to you's respiration. Having someone to check on You now and again may not be a bad idea though.

Everyone seems to have different methods with smoking H and will give You a different answer, but generally SWIM holds the smoke for about 30-45 seconds when smoking H.

6. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    Thanks, just what I wanted to know. I am no longer drunk, and wasn't that drunk to begin with, but SWIM won't be smoking any H tonight anyway, for situational reasons (no one around to watch + first timer = REALLY bad idea)

7. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Why would anyone want to combine the two?Alcohol dilutes the pure and beautiful opiate experience.

8. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    I wasn't planning on it, SWIM just doesn't want to die.

9. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I have never really liked alcohol at all so reporting from his experiences might be a little biased I admit.

10. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    Good choice. Smoking heroin is probably the least dangerous route of administration, but that doesn't mean that its safe. Having someone to watch is a great idea, and I am glad that You is taking that precaution. Wait a few minutes after smoking for the effects to begin, while the effects arent instantaneous, they still come on pretty fast. By tomorrow, the alcohol will be entirely out of you's system as well, which will also make the experience safer.

11. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I don't want to preach but is this you's first time with heroin.I believe in freedom of choice ofcourse but if it is you's first time with heroin I urge them to strongly think about this choice.That first time is the first step to addcition and opiate addiction can be the most crushing,saddest,and most difficult thing a human being can go through.

12. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    Unfortunately, I do not posses a scale, so, based on the fact that it is a fine, somewhat dense brown powder, how much (volume wise, a pinch?) would You reccomend smoking? I am around 230lbs if that helps.

13. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    That would depend largely on how tolerant You is and just what effects they want.SWIM never enjoyed smoking and always found IV to be the method of choice.

14. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    Orchid: It's a fling thing for SWIM, just out of curiousity, I have actually to his friend to beat the hell out of him if he trys to buy more.

And I didn't buy heroin seeking it, it was supoosed to be opium.

PS: can I edit my posts somehow? It saves space, etc.

15. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's smoking it, mortified by needles, and smoking is the safest method.

(I wish I could edit my post!)

16. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Hmm I have found all opiates are the same when it comes down to it,addicted to one addicted to all.I am glad to hear it's just a fling for you.I don't know You but I hate to see anyone be brought into the life of pain and sorrow I am living as we speak.