Heroin chipping and tolerance.

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by Ethyl, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Ethyl

Ethyl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    I know a guy..
    I used to be a heroin junkie but he abused on other drugs too, specially benzodiazepines.
    I am not a junkie since a few years ago, but I am starting to chipping on heroin as he is using it trying at the same time not to be addicted.

I know that if he uses heroin 2/3 days he gets Withdrawals symptons. This time is trying to use CCK antagonism as a help for staying a chipper.

I know that heroin use makes levels of the hormone CCK rise in his body, and that CCK has anti-opiod activity, it's one of the chemicals responsable for tolarance, withdrawn from opiates as well other drugs.

SWIM also knows that benzodiazepines are CCK antagonists, specially 1,4-benzodiazepines. So I am using benzos to prevent/reduce tolerance to heroin. He pre-doses his heroin use with benzos, like for example, he takes 7.5/15mg of midazolam(1, 4 benzodiazepine) before he uses his heroin.
    I know its a dangerous combo, but chases the dragon with very carefull not to OD.
    When I am starting to get MINOR Withdrawals symptoms at around 20 hours since his last H use he uses another benzodiazepine (bromazepam) and turns those minor Withdrawals symptons to even minor.

Benzodiazepines, specially 1,4-benzodiazepines seem like a great help for a heroin chipper, because of CCK antagonism.

PS. SWIM allways uses the 6/72 CHIPPERS RULLE! Consume your stuff for 6 hours and then be clean at least 72 hours! That way you only get minor Withdrawals symptons from heroin.

2. Ethyl

Ethyl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Note: DO NOT USE BENZO'S WITH OPIATES WHEN IV'ing!!!!!!! SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CHIPPER! AND BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFULL WHEN SMOKING TOO.