Heroin Compared to other drugs

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by WrtngCocaineTutorial, Jul 16, 2006.

1. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Hi!

You hear all these things about Heroin, and you can't know wheater they are myths or not.
    Is it true once you've tried H', all other drugs seems pale in comparation?
    Is Heroin, you's favorite drug?

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves heroin. He thinks it is the best non psychadelic drug. The euphoria is just not matched by anything else. I feel pure bliss while on heroin. He hasn't even banged it, so he has not experienced the full rush sensation, which is said to be verrry nice. It makes other opiates look pale in comparision and it blows cocaine outa the moth fuckin water but its all just a matter of opinion. some people like burgers and some people like tacos. Just because you find a good tasting taco does not mean you will begin to think all burgers suck.

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has tried IM morphine and cant imagine H being much better, is it? I was under the belief that Morphine and H has pretty much the same ceiling for euphoria

4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I am unusual in that he does not really enjoy the experience of H. most opioids (all pharmaceutical) feel 'clean' to him, in that he still perceives and can interact with the world normally, for the most part. he notices a certain joy in even mundane activities and conversations, and a slight feeling of dreaminess. however, with H, he feels a certain 'darkness' with the drug, as if his judgment were clouded or that something bad was about to happen. its as if the physical effects of morphine were there, but they had a negative emotional component instead of the usual euphoria.

so, in swim's opinion, H doesn't top every other drug. however he realizes that most people who do it feel differently than him, so swiy's experience may vary.

5. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried 'H' but didn't find it very enjoyable. I amn't the biggest narcotics fan in particular but he enjoys opium and oxycontin much more than heroin for some reason.

Swim thinks that certain people are more inclined to like 'H' than others. Particularly swim's friends who were more into coke, meth, speed, and other stimulant/depressant drugs than hallucinogens seemed to like 'H'.

MDMA is still swim's favourite drug. Even after trying 'H' several times.

6. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    This very much depends on ones personality and wants.

SWIF finds morphine and diamorphine very very enjoyable.

The rush from IV can only be described as an intense orgasm experienced through the entire body particularly the spine especially in high doses.
    Then the euphoria that lasts for 6 hours that follows is some of the most pleasurable experiences that one can feel.

IN Euphoria, intense pleasure and general feeling of wellbeing it tops EVERY other drug by quite a margin for SWIF.

However that said, in adapting SWIF emotionally and opening SWIM's mind it's not very effective and isnt really that "interesting" as such. Like anything for that it was meant for it's very effective.

It tops every other drug in it's own way, but i'd argue that LSD, Mushrooms, Speed, Cocaine etc top every other drug in their own way. It all depends on the experience your looking for.

7. Blur

Blur Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2006
  8. mickenator

mickenator Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.K.
    Re: H' Compared to other drugs

I would say that H has to be the best drug I has ever tried, the rush from IV'ing it can't be beat. The best rush I has had while IV'ing H was when swin did it in there neck, the rush was intense. But this should not be tried by anyone who has no or very little opiate tolerence. Now I find that they enjoy just smoking H as they have no veins left.

9. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Interesting opinions, and fascinating how much they vary.

SWIM's favorite rush is IV cocaine. It's his experience that IV heroin doesn't even compare. It's possible that I haven't had the best dope ever, but he's tried a few bags along with other opiates such as oxycontin and dilaudid.

Different strokes for different folks.

- Beltane

10. dietrich

dietrich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Indeed Beltane, diff strokes... SWIM's fav is def H! Best of all is the speedball however, combining coke and h. however, this is soo damn fun and dangerous that I do not recommend trying both at the same time. especially if one has no experience with both IV seperately before. just imagine the multiplier effect on that one... oh boy. its also the reason why it kills so many... chris farley, belushi, among numerous od's of others. this includes SWIM... so be very careful! but to answer the question... def H!

11. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    SWIM heard that one of, if not the specific reason that the speedball is so dangerous is that H lasts longer than Coke. So the speedball hits and the coke carries one through the first stages of a respiratory-supressing dose of H. Then the coke wears off and the body has nothing to keep it going through such a dose of H and a person nods out, respiration slows greatly or stops and the person can die from lack of oxygen.

Be careful for sure and have a sitter if possible.

- Beltane

12. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    One thing to note is that Farley and Belushi were both in horrendous physical shape and cocaine is well know for mutliplying one's risk of heart failure in the preceding 24 hours after use. I believe speedballs tend to be many multiples more dangerous for those in poor physical conditions, especially obese people.

13. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wow. Heroin is the biggest life changer there ever was. I mean, I started smoking weed when he was 13 and his life(style) changed, but after trying H a few years later, there's nothing left. The whole outlook on life is completly different.
    Smoking weed now makes me feel sick and like his body's been fucked up from all the H, and phsycedelics used to be the best fckin thing out there, but now, I will turn down a good trip for sitting at home, watching TV so that he can shoot his H in peace.
    I would seriously recommend never, NEVER trying the sh.t. And I'm not saying that to make it seem more irresistable, I'm just saying, once you've experienced the pure bliss of heroin, nothing else will ever come close. And not just other drugs, anything that's ever made you happy or you thought was fun... you'll turn it down anyday just to have that one shot and sit there, enjoying the thing that you hate the most.

14. kailey_elise

kailey_elise Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I asked my friend who has experience with both, and was told that the IV Cocaine rush is far better than anything else experienced, with IV Dilaudid a somewhat close second. A quote from an IM with said friend:

"...it's insane just how different snorting coke, shooting coke and smoking crack are; after all, they are the same drug, how can they be so different? but I don't have much of a desire to snort coke anymore, though of course I still would if it was offered. you just can't imagine the sensation once you're loaded up and pulled back, you know you're in the vein and you slam that plugger full of cola home. get the needle out quick as you can so you can enjoy the taste of the coke radiating from inside the back of your tongue, knowing the next thing to come is that cold feeling of steel crawling up your neck, then spreading out into your ears and if you're lucky, that rushing sound, like you're inside of a train. your heart is pounding, you're worried if you might have taken too much and it's just a fantastic experience. the rushing in your ears finally stops and you're alive and wired and ready for anything the world might throw at you.

the opiate rush is far softer, like getting ready for bed with a lover you've known forever. you're loaded and jacked back, you gently depress the plunger and feel the opiate rush to your genitals, warming them, caressing them, then it crawls up your spine, gently massaging and kissing it's way up your spine to your head, where you feel it envelop you in it's gentle embrace, and you know what's coming next, because you've been here a million times before, but it's okay with you, because sex with this lover is always satisfying..."

They both sound pretty intense to me, though! Just in different ways.

~Kailey

1. 3/5,
      very good post
      Feb 7, 2007
    2. 5/5,
      Simply amazing post. Moved my very soul
      Feb 4, 2007
  15. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    IVing H always gives swim a tingly feeling in his heart, seconds after the plungers pushed in. And by heart, I mean he can actually feel his heart slow down and practically orgasm. I don't thinks it's possible for the heart to have an orgasm, but this is as close as it gets.

16. kizevin

kizevin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    SWIM always preffered IV dilaudid over IV H. However, the H in SWIM's area is probably the reason. Hydromorphine is, however, one of the best opiates ever, especially that rush, hard to beat. I have yet to try oxymorphine, would love to know what that's like.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  17. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    where I live OC is a huge thing and people against it always call it synthetic heroine and i always tell them taht it is not, i said for it to be syntheic heroin it would have to be derived from heroine.

plsu looking at the chemical structure diamorphine seems to be quite different. I think calling it synthetic heroine is an ignorant comment made by people trying to be smart. or maybe I am wrong i dont know. but people I know that have done both H and OC say OC is nothing compared to some bomb horsey.

SWIM personally loves OC and respects the drug from a past injury he needed OC to live a normal day without immense blinding teeth grinding pain on a 24/7 basis for 4 months. nowadays he does have moderate poain everytime hes active for more than an hour and immense nerve pain once evry 1-3 days. he insufflates maybe 20-40mg a day every couple days and enjoys his habit as long as he doesnt increase his dosage to over 80mg in 24hrs and quits for weeks if he feels a tolerance building.

point of this post, for those who have done both or know an abundance of knowledge on both drugs. could you justify literally calling Oxycodone "synthetic heroine"?

Attached Files:

18. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Absolutely not. Oxycodone and heroin are completely unrelated. To begin with, BOTH are synthetic...so anyone calling anything "synthetic heroin" is full of shit. Beyond that, oxy is in the codeine family while heroine is in the morphine family.

1. 2/5,
      Keep it respectful, saying other posters are full of shit is NOT the way to get SWIYs point across.
      Sep 23, 2010
  19. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I would have to say ecstasy (back when it still worked for her) was the best high she has ever felt, nothing even compares, and IV MDMA beats the heroin or methamphetamine rush hands down.

SWIM also thinks a persons DOC depends on what is missing in their life. For SWIM ecstasy = love, Heroin = peace, methamphetamine = accomplishments or productivity, GHB = freedom. All have had a place and time in my life.

20. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Out of all the opiates heroin seems to be the quickest action and the euphoria and sheer bliss of nodding out listening to one favorite music on it is unmatched,oh the dreams and visions!:) however methadone and fentanyl can give one somewhat of the feeling of heroin but for a much longer duration and in someways may be prefferable.And yes heroin can be very life changing,what starts out as using it for recreation can turn into something far more wicked and slowly become an almost sadomasochistic relationship.Please be careful people!