1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Heroin Drug test crisis--will I test positive?

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by nomadhocrat, Sep 23, 2008.

1. nomadhocrat

nomadhocrat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female
    SWIM had been clean (on suboxone) for about 60 days and in outpatient treatment in upstate NY when SWIM was sent a little birthday gift...SWIM got 8 bags on Saturday after purposely tapering down to 2mgs of suboxone for about a week in preparation. SWIM did five bags between Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening (last one Sunday at midnight).

SWIM has no real experience with drug testing, but she figures that since she was clean for so long before the five bags, she should be able to test negative by Wednesday at noon. She no longer feels high and has been drinking all sorts of water, iced tea, and taking diuretics. SWIM even took her suboxone (full 8 mgs) tonight and feels fine.

(Reading this message board, SWIM is tempted to go do another, but she doesn't know if this will effect her test. It is not the end of the world if SWIM fails her test, but it could be annoying...)

Thanks for SWIYs advice.

nomadhocrat added 9 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

P.S. I mean "affect" her test.

SWIM has heard that naloxone (injested best by swallowing her suboxone) could act as an antagonist and effectively "push" all the dope out rather quickly, but she doesn't know if this is true. What do SWIYs think?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  2. WANTS2LOVELIFE

WANTS2LOVELIFE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male
    Re: Drug test crisis--will I test positive?

swim does subs but swim dont know about that but swim thinks u got info from afoaf. subs only BLOCK the buzz from what swim knows.

WANTS2LOVELIFE added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

oh, but swim thinks youll pass because opiates only stay in the system for a few days and with u drinkin alot of water etc u should be ok. do some running or exersizing as well.:crazy

WANTS2LOVELIFE added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

*i meant i think u got bad info from the friend

3. Methadrone

Methadrone Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

SWIM thinks like above swiy should drink lots of water as swim has tested positive on a Tuesday after having a bag on the Thurs before.

4. mickey_bee

mickey_bee Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

When I was pissing into a cup at my clinic I was told it takes between 6 and 8 days for heroin to leave the system, and subsequently not show up on a piss test.
    To be honest I think any less than 72 hours and you'll deffo test positive.

hate to be a party pooper.......

5. nomadhocrat

nomadhocrat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female

Well here's the thing--SWIM tested negative twice when she had done three bags about 4 days before the test.

SWIM is going to buy at-home tests today, probably two. She'll take one tonight and then right before the test. Based on the results, SWIM will decide whether to fess up to using or not.

I won't get kicked out of the program but I may have my sub dose lowered (which I don't really care about) and may have a lot of explaining to do to the people who pay for SWIM's prescriptions. Ahem.

P.S. SWIM *definitely* gets high even when taking small amounts of suboxone--the high just doesn't last as long. Shooting rather than snorting the H helps push sub out off the receptors a little more efficiently.

nomadhocrat added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Is there an edit function on this board? eek

6. drug-bot

drug-bot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

heroins water soluble and leaves the body from between 3-5 days depending on the amount used and for how long it was used.

drugs that are water soluble like heroin, lsd, coke/crack, and meth leave the body alot faster than fat soluble drugs like marijuana, pcp, and benzodiazepines which stay in the body alot longer.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  7. yaotzin

yaotzin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male
    Drug Test

Swim has been using heroin everyday for the past month, Swim has to get a drug test in 7 days, it's a lab test. If swim stops now will he be in the clear?

8. Oneiros

Oneiros Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Re: Drug Test

Yes, but I wouldn't wait another day. Detection time is about 4 days, but it never hurts to have a little extra time in between.

9. yaotzin

yaotzin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male

Thanks so much, Swim does not get horrible withdraws and plans on exercising and drinking plenty of water in the mean time as well, plus have 7 days until the test, swim should pass for sure.

10. chillinwill

chillinwill

Reputation Points:
    Male

how much has SWIY been using daily?

11. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

dont fess up!!! if you aren't clean on the day of the test drink crazy amounts of water so your pee is clear and the test is unreadable. They'll want you to retest but hopefully they wont ask you to for a day and thats at least another day to get clean. good luck babe

12. cuddlesthefox

cuddlesthefox

Reputation Points:
    Male

The crazy amounts of water / unreadable test thing is Swims favoured method of fucking up their little old tests too. The only problem swim has is actually stopping when the tube is full consequently swim usually ends up dripping in piss with big wet patches on his jeans. This method does work most of the time in swims experience and swim has had the wee accepted even tho it must have been pure Evian.

13. Lisa J

Lisa J Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.

SWIM would like to know if there's a way of fooling the mouth swab test used by probation in the UK, SWIM'S mate is doing 5 weeks in prison because of that damn test :mad:

14. yaotzin

yaotzin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male

I'd say a little less then a half gram, only once a day. First thing usually.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  15. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

please refrain from posting prices yaotzin, it is against the rules.

my buddy swim believes if that plan is followed, he would pass the test in 7 days. Be safe, be smart, and be strong as it may be a tough week...

feel free to ask any other questions

16. chillinwill

chillinwill

Reputation Points:
    Male

I would have to agree that from what SWIY described and how much they use, as long as they don't use in the 7 days before the test, they should be fine. Just make sure not to use during these 7 days as it is crucial to allow your body time to flush out all the metabolites.

17. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male from U.K.

swim finds the doctors and substance misuse workers are normaly more responsive if swim tells them he has used as it does not waste there time and money testing when it will come back possitive. as the tests are exspencive. also they can then beter help swim if they know they have used and the resions behind it. though swim has been able to pass as clean after 48hrs less than that they would not risk it. also depends on type of test being run as urin tests are not as good as mouth swabs and tend to just pick up all opiates rather than being spersific like the mouth swabs. but in general there is lots of info on drug tests on this site if one looks threw or utse