Heroin in a joint?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by nks, Mar 5, 2007.

1. nks

nks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was wondering if it is possible to sprinkle powder heroin over weed in a joint. This is just a random question, I do not even know where to get smack. He was just wondering if it could work, as he knows it is useless (or very ineffective) to do it with coke.

2. Henfer

Henfer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    Re: H in a joint?

why should someone do this to you? you're dealer won't sure as hell, as H is somewhat more expensive than weed ;)

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands

This is one of the nastiest way to destroy someones life. I sure hope you are not thinking of what it seems you are thinking.

4. nks

nks Newbie

Reputation Points:

Lol no, no, SWIM must have worded it wrong...what he meant to say was, would smoking a normal (chasing) 'dose' with weed in a joint give effects of both H and weed? Or would a joint be inefficient and not give any of the effects?

This is not intended for actual use, I was just high last night and was wondering about it.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

dubious .. indeed lol Not likely as heroin and most opiates are destroyed or minimum effect is achieved threw direct heating anyway. now if were vaporize the heroin rather then correctly burn it then that would work oh yes .. it would work

6. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium

I'm not sure of this, but doesn't weed burn at a lower temprature as tabacco? And if so, wouldn't smoking it with weed work better as smoking it with tobacco? Because i read it is possible to smoke heroin with tabacco, but it is less efficient as the other methods to take heroin.

7. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Hey what ever works.. not fussy!! if u were to smoke it, to get the most out of it you would chase it on foil. personally apart smoking opium in a opium pipe she finds smoking heroin pointless compared to injecting it.

8. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Noob question but its driving me insane.

What is 'Chasing' ?

9. Freak_

Freak_ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany

Chasing means inhaling the fumes from burning something on a foil. Smoking H this way is called chasing the dragon.

10. paranoid_android

paranoid_android Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.

If he actually had freebase heroin, it could perhaps be placed, along with a little bit of weed to keep consistency, in the part of the joint closest to the mouth. As long as direct flame wasn't applied to it, I believe the heated smoke/air that travels from the tip of the joint to the mouth would be enough to vaporize the H quite nicely. Of course, this all assumes the guinnea pig has freebase heroin, which is probably not the case.

11. BumpBump

BumpBump Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

hehe pass that joint to me next! I used to smoke it in a UK style joint with weed and tobaco! Gives a mild buzz, but swim and mates didnt wanna do the whole foil and chasing thing then. We soon moved onto that though, and the rest :eek: Crack is better in a J, or even better mix crack with gear on the foil! Now theres a nice smoke for swiy!

12. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

hmmm... well i could say yes, you hence why the question if not does not matter. No it will not be as effective as vaporizing (not heating directly,chasing the dragon on foil) and inhale the vapors would be more effective.

So who would this joint be going too?!

13. KyleEleven37

KyleEleven37 Newbie

Reputation Points:

yet another 15 year old wuestion. No SWIM woulf never do this and such an act is a waste of dogfood.

You dont spinkle every drug on weed. H is best administered wit a needle.

14. merc11292

merc11292 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I believe i saw Christopher fill a zig zag with H on an episode of The Sopranos, I would assume that H alone in a zigzag without weed would be almost as effective as chasing, safe assumption?

15. Lisa J

Lisa J Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

The only way I would ever consider smoking it is to cook it up for injecting but with absolute minimum liquid and then inject it into joint or normal cigarette and dry out before smoking. Has it's uses but SWIM prefers injecting or chasing, diamorphine was injected into cigarettes for maintaining heroin users in the UK a few years ago.

16. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Heroin no. 3, freebase heroin is the main heroin available in the U.K., and can be smoked in a joint, though larger amounts would be needed for good effects than when it would be chased on foil. Dutch tv host Filemon ones smoked heroin in a joint for the series "Spuiten en slikken"

17. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

So no. 3 or better could be vaporized in a meth pipe?

18. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:

It could but you will be wasting it. Use foil because glass will stay hot and when you are done taking a hit your heroin will still be going. Foil cools down fast so after you take a hit your heroin doesn't go up in smoke.

Smoking it in a joint should work just not very well.

19. t00cr4zy

t00cr4zy Newbie

Reputation Points:

You wouldn't be wasting it with a meth pipe, you just apply the flame sparingly(so you don't heat the glass anymore than you need to, which burns up your shit) and keep hitting it without the lighter until the glass cools off and it stops smoking(it doesn't take long)....

It isn't like tweakers just let the meth burn, and you prolly lose more product from the foil getting too hot and smoke escaping anyways.

20. jerbles

jerbles Newbie

Reputation Points:

swij has tried this with china white before (about 25mg over a joint), but it had little to no effect. So I'd say it's probably just a waste of dope.