Heroin to come down off blow

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by joevette, Jul 7, 2005.

1. joevette

joevette Newbie

Reputation Points:
    After a nice night of coke and drinks I just cannot sleep, even if I do my last line 5 hours before trying to sleep. I just lay there for hours until it's light out and I decide to get up. Now, I have some ambien on the way, hopefully that will knock me out but if it doesn't I am considering using H. So, my question is what is an appropriate dose of H to knock me out soon after the blow?I know it will vary with purity, but just give me a range and I'll start low and work up if need be. Also, I will be snuffing the heroin, no IV for me.Edited by: joevette

2. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just start w/ half a pack. that would be a very small amount, probally less than a point (0.1 on a digi scale)

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    You can sleep on H? I have trouble sleeping on anything that tweaks my opiate receptors... either I drift off & keep popping awake again repeatedly, or it's a nod but never manage to get down all the way.

If you have a regular doc, ask about Trazodone (Desyrel)... couldn't do better if someone thumped you over the head with a brick.Edited by: Nicaine

4. bogumil

bogumil Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    100mg H? Try half. no. Try 10mg. And if theres no effect another 10.. and so on.Bettercareful with this stuff.Edited by: bogumil

5. joevette

joevette Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, 100mg seems a little high from what I've read. My scale goes to .01g so with a reading of .01 I could have between 10 and 19mg which seems about right.

I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to sleep on it, but I should since I can sleep on hydros. I sure as hell can't sleep on any type of stimulants!

Hey Nicaine, what is Trazodone? If it's a sleeping pill is it better than ambien (which I have on the way)?

Thanks guys

6. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "anything that tweaks my opiate receptors... either I drift off & keep popping awake again repeatedly, or it's a nod but never manage to get down all the way."

ame with me. im tired, and i want to sleep, but they just wont let me, it gets to daylight, time to get up, and even though i aint had no sleep, im not that tired TBH

7. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    By the way, have you used herion before. maybe you should try H on its on to get to sleep one night, and dont be doing it often, you dont wanna get addicted to it now.

8. cormega1288

cormega1288 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea I do H sometimes like twice/month...and gets the best sleep of
    My life...only bad thing is he wakes up like 14 hours later
    everytime..thats from a line with no tolerance about the size of half
    ur pointer finger and good purity

9. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I smoked H once (years ago) but didn't even get a buzz off it, not sure why don't remember the circumstances well enough. Have done plenty of other opiates tho, mostly oral no needles. Definitely not my substance of choice to help with sleep (really, there's nothing that helps me sleep when I have insomnia bad except staying awake longer).

Re: the original post... opiates sure seem to help with the anhedonia & general unpleasantness of a coke comedown (at least until they wear off), but there must be better choices for sleep. Not to mention, isn't H. a damn expensive merely to use as a sleep aid? [​IMG] Edited by: Nicaine

10. billy

billy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    got to,,.& nbsp; definately agree that .H. is quite expensive to be using for your coke come down or a sleeping aid if you have not done H then i would.nt be messing around with it for that reason its way to hard to kick ...just chug a few beers and give that a try as its a downer and will mellow your jones a bit ..[​IMG]

11. dillydude

dillydude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Valiume sorry bout the spelling not sure of it, would be alot cheaper then smack and may not start one more hard drug habbit for you, or an over the counter sleep aid might help also.

From my experience mixing coke and smack does'nt really help sleep, you might get a nod while using the herion but might come aound again. Sleepy first , then hightened to the euphoria and wide awake again.

Ya might wanna try and go to the doc and just tell them that you have trouble sleeping on certian evenings, also sleeping pills are very addictive too.

Coke and herion go hand andhand , if your not using herion yet I would'nt reccomend to get into it. Coke is $ enough why add another hard core $ amount to your recreation.

12. rhcball

rhcball Newbie

Reputation Points:
    after doing coke all night, i've found H to be a marvelous method for combating the awkward spaciness. recommended at least experimentally.

13. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Ambien will be great for the comedown. When ever you are ready to go to sleep, pop 20mgs worth and lie down. You should be out in about 20 minutes. I would wait at least 1 hour from your last line however.

14. ecs24soldier

ecs24soldier Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got to the point years ago when I still did coke that I wouldn't even do it unless I had something to come down with lying in bed for hours trying to sleep sucks. I always found that 10-20 mgs of valuim or 1-2mgs of xanax worked well but take it from someone who started heroin to come off of freebase and ended up with a major heroin addiction there are plenty of better less risky drugs to help with sleep.

15. Inkedbeauty09

Inkedbeauty09 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if any of you that posted about Trazedone know a whole lot about it or not. Trazedone is a non-narcotic sleeping pill. It helps with people who are insomniacs and can't sleep on their own do to racing thoughts etc. The only bad thing that this pill has ever done to me though is I am really irritable the whole next day, my body hurts, and I have a migraine. Does it affect anyone else like this or is it just my reaction to it?

16. oliwog

oliwog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    just smoke some nice weed thatl work a treat always does for swim, better than H an u dont need to risk gettin hooked on it then