Heroin

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by IpomoeaViolacea, Mar 15, 2005.

1. IpomoeaViolacea

IpomoeaViolacea Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know a good bit about many different drugs, but I am quite new to Heroin. I am the type of person that enjoys knowing everything I can about the drugs I use. I have heard a little bit about Heroin #3, Heroin #4, etc. Is there anyone on here that would care to elaborate on this?

When I get Heroin, I usually find stuff that is white, light beige, to light brown, to dark brown tar. All of these have varying potencies. I have noticed great differences in the effect of the highs from batch to batch, and I was wondering what exactly causes this. I know there are plenty of derivatives of Morphine, Fentanyl, and Heroin itself that can become byproducts in your Heroin. Which form of Heroin is the best?

2. accountphil

accountphil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It is impossible to say. Pure heroin will be white but that certainly does not mean that it is pure because it is white. All that means is they started with pure heroin and cut it with something that is white. My girlfriend always thinks that the beige heroin is the best which it maybe as it might have started off beige and then not been cut as much.

If you went to the source where it is made it is my belief that the most pure gear is white it is only impurities and a poor processing that gives heroin any brown colours. For the first time ever lately we have been getting grey gear it isn't that great and leaves a big taste in your throat and a slight burning sensation all over your body especially around your bum.

I don't know what this is from so if anyone else does I would be interested in knowing. I don't know what the numbers mean but it is probably just local talk for different strengths as I have never heard that in my neck of the woods.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  3. anna

anna Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dgetta,

they say that if you use really small doses of it (less then0.25 gram) and you DONT do it every day, making brakesbetween every use - at least two weeks or smth, then you might notbecome physically addicted to it. But this is also dangerous point, cause not becoming addicted (not experiencing withdrawls)might giveone a feeling that its not dangerous and itsgonna always be fine... and then people eventually raise the dose and... you know.

will this dose be enough to get high - i dont know. i actually never tried it. i a agree with lostinspace - dont do it.better to regret that you didnt do it than toregret about actuallydoing it...Edited by: anna

4. paulywould

paulywould Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anna, it depends how potent the stuff is, as to how much you use. You are right in the sense that using small amounts, not doing it every day and taking week+ breaks in between uses will significantly reduce if not eliminate physical withdrawals, but that will have NO effect on mental withdrawals.
    Mental withdrawal/addiction can be every bit as powerful as the physical part. Raising the dose can kill, more-so with dope/heroin than other drugs.

Of course, the best advice is to not do it, but if you use it try to stick with the same source so the strength of the dope would be close to the same each time. Use small amounts: Better to have to shoot up twice (or however you dose), than to end up in the hospital or morgue.

Use with someone else around: Even if they are not using with you and the people are you parents and their in a different room-there's a better chance they'll walk in on you if you overdose and fall down than if no one was around (then you'd die alone). God Luck. Be Smart!

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016