1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Herouana... Herijuana strains

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by AcmeSewageCo, Jul 29, 2005.

1. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 26, 2005
    Alright... I don't know how many of you have heard of this so called... Herouana strain or the Herijuana... Or whatever it's been labled now... They say it has the highest THC content on the planet... I think cannabis connoisseur Jason King... Aka... Writer of the Cannabible and its sequel the Cannabible 2... One of his entries in the original Cannabible... He speaks of this mysterious strain... "Herouna"... And this guy... He probably smokes/vaporizes more strains a day then most people have in their lives... So this must exist somewhere... It's said to have a THC content of 35%+!... Is that even fucking possible? Has anyone ever come across this strain PERSONALLY... And could tell us of the experiances... King writes... That even though his tolerance is extreme... This shit left him with a high of immense time... And left him feeling dizzy for three days after three large bong rips... I've thought I've come in contact with this strain in one of my travels to the Holland... But now I'm not sure... Anyone else ever heard of this... Incredible strain? Let alone tried it!? If so I'd love to know if it's as powerful as king writes... He has no reason to lie to his readers... After all... I'm sure many of us are cannabis connoisseurs [​IMG]... Cheers [​IMG].
  2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 27, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    damn, 35+ would be some knock you on your ass bud. Never heard of
    it but personally wish they would change the name, sends a negitive
    impression, especially to the narrow minded.
  3. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 28, 2005
    Herijuana is a strain from Reeferman Seeds. Other than that I know very
    little about it. It sounds very interesting, hopefully Ill get to try
    it some day.