1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Addiction - Hexen relatively cheap, heavily addictive.

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Juggalo34, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Bear in mind this is my first thread and hopefully I don't cross any boundaries/break a rule. I am a habitual marijuana smoker and sometimes dabble in opiates. I first discovered hexen just one month ago, that in itself may lead some to think I'm not qualified to talk about such. However I will only discuss my experiences. (Note: I only insufflate.) From the first time I tried hexen I loved it. Too much so. My first setting with 3 grams was easy going at first. A small dose here and there. Well my fellow peers within 3 days I was redosing every hour or less . It totally took control. Since then I have gone through roughly 30 grams . To say I'm ready for a change is an understatement. As I sit here my jaw is sore as can be from constant twitching. My nose is insanely jacked up. I haven't been able to smell in weeks and in my opinion there has been irreparable damage done to my sinuses and septum. Again this is my opinion. Still though everytime I start to have a comedown there I sit dosing until that familiar euphoria/buzz comes back. I am worried that I may need to take some drastic actions to kick this beast. I ask anyone who has experience with hexen to please aid me in my recovery. This cathinone is a true beast to boot. I apologize for clearly not being brief, I just wanted to make sure my situation is clear.
    Thank you all and please, please use caution when experimenting with any foreign substances.

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    and what drug are you going on about? No, your situation is not at all clear.

3. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    Hmm well it's listed in the headline and mentioned several times in my thread.

4. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    As I opened in saying this is new to me. I read the rules before posting. Maybe I misunderstood what was acceptable and what wasn't. At this time I have identified my issue as far as I'm willing to go. It's clear what I spoke of and I'm sure there are others with insight. Just seeking some advice from others who have "possibly" had this problem.

5. FunkyNotAJunky

FunkyNotAJunky See, what had happened was... Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from La La Land
    What exactly is your problem?

6. Budgetadvisoryservice

Budgetadvisoryservice Blue Water Scum Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from On the bay
    Do you mean N-Ethylhexedrone?

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    Your post is fine except that it would have been better to include the full name of the drug:
    N-Ethyl-Hexedrone
    Paragraphs would also improve readability.

8. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    Okay. I will make sure my future posts are not so cramped.
    Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't sure I could list the whole name.

9. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    What is my issue??
    Addiction.
    Just want some advice or tips to help me boot my addiction to the curb.

10. FunkyNotAJunky

FunkyNotAJunky See, what had happened was... Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from La La Land
    Wow okay... Willpower, rehab, NA, in that order.

That's all that ever worked for me albeit temporarily.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  11. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    Sarcasm thanks.
    I'm looking for people that actually care and have dealt with the same issue as me.
    Insight on how they successfully beat their addiction, or at least learned to control it.
    I hope I did not misjudge this site.
    I'm just an addict seeking help from individuals that care enough to help each other.

12. Wormser

Wormser Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from Earth
    Well if it's similar to methamphetamine or MDPV maybe seek some advice from users of those drugs...

13. Juggalo34

Juggalo34 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Benld, IL
    Will do. Any tips on how to broaden the amount of members that can see my thread.
    I joined this site to get help, also to expand my knowledge of other drugs.
    And lastly to offer my help in anyway it could help others.
    Addiction is hell and we can only help ourselves.

14. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i feel your pain budy, I too have suffered the same problem, my first advice would be to dramatically reduce your intake of the drug ' hexen', if you cant do this flush it down the toilet destroying a substances you have come to be attached/addicted to can help to destroy internal psychological bonds, you need to find others in a similar situation ie friends,family or recovery support group ie NA,AA, ect. Reach out to others struggling with same issues. Aviod friends and associates who are in the spiral of drug abuse and addiction, find what works for you and stick with it. What has helped me the most is all of the above plus an active spiritual life, All the best, hope this helps buddy

15. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Consider to open a recovery journal if you are really serious about abstinence.

16. halothanatos

halothanatos Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    People, you just borderline-roasted a guy because you were too lazy to google the drug's standard name. It's very well-known in the RC community. No wonder I left this place years ago for Reddit.

17. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    What are you on about. As the admin of this site I clearly and kindly stated it was fine. It doesn't make sense to ignore this as if it was never stated and to try drive home the opposite as if it was true. It looks like you are just butt hurt over a completely different situation. If you have a problem with a rating you received, then report it. Please don't necropost old threads just to complain about things that do not exist.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017