Experiences - high dose hydrocodone experiences

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by VIKETIME, Dec 27, 2004.

1. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i remember a few weeks ago i took 8 of the 5/500 at once (just the pills no extraction [​IMG]..it was GREAT until i came down! using the extraction i've done 60mg which was awesome!! i had a hell of a tolerance though..too bad i quit [​IMG]any other great experiences at high doses?

2. vicodinaddik

vicodinaddik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think I tried like 8 pills, but it was spread out within an hour. I felt really sweaty and hyper. I think I slept the whole day after. I also had mass insomnia.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    wow. be careful folks, acetominiphin will destroy your liver.

if you must do so much hydrocodone, use narco/norco's or extract it from vicodins and generics.

4. vicodinaddik

vicodinaddik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    PINAVVY,

how do you go about doing that? I just can't live w/out my vikes! I don't wanna drop dead either!

Thanks

5. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took about 5 hydrocodone right away then 6 darvocet within about 3 or
    4 hours and was really sick and fucked up. It was probably the only time
    when i was unable to drive after taking hydrocodone.

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I used to get Norcos from a doc I hooked up with online (this was back when I could afford $100 consultations).

Personally and IMHO, hydrocodone sux. The buzz is no more than about 10% better than codeine, & you get all the nasty opiate side effects (can't crap, can't have sex, can't sleep, can't stop itching, can't live without 'em, etc). Bleh [​IMG] Oxycodone is about 5 times better, too bad it's sched 2. It should be worth the high to live with those crappy side effects.Edited by: Nicaine

7. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ive taken about 5 vikes and 6 codiene within an hour. My stomach hurt so bad until i eat some food. Fun as hell to watch movies on though. Felt only sick at the 3 hour point........tolerence sucks[​IMG]

8. mynizza

mynizza Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just have tell you guys, please becareful.I took 5 norco's one time, and i thought i was gonna have a hole inmy stomach. i love hydr. and i thought that it would just make me a little sick, it felt great but after a while i wsa in too much pain to care about the high.I almost drove to the hospital but i figured i would wait and see if i got better.lucky for me at the and of the day i got better and not worse. Trust me it doesnt always get better.

9. hydro

hydro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It is common for docs to prescribe 2 to 4 grams of acetomeniphin (tylenol) a day and acetomeniphin is in Hydrocodone/apap.That is 500mg every 4-6 hours.This dosage is not recomended forlong periods of time (one week).Alcohol is not a good idea when taking acetomeniphin. The combo is lethal to ones liver.An acute injestion of up to 7 grams has caused liver failure in some patients. Liver failuredoes not begin to occur until24-72 hours after injestion.Liver failure is not painful.The stomach pains describedin the above posts are probobley due to irritation of the stomach, not liver failure. Liver failure which is the big risk associated with Hydrocodone/APAP due to the acetomeniphin content. Hydrocodoneby itself may cause respratory depression which could be lethal if you quit breathing. I taketwo 10/500 at atime three times a day for a couple of days then I lay off for a couple. Only side effectI have had is constipation. Ihave a healthy liver though.

10. Snowsdownhere

Snowsdownhere Newbie

Reputation Points:
    500mg acetaminophen times 8 pills equals 4000mg of acetaminophen.....i thinks thats pretty close to being a lethal dose....i doubt you took that many

also...I dont take hydrocodone because it messes up my hearing....i feel like im deaf when on them....does anyone else have this problem?

11. hydro

hydro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    4 grams is not a lethal dose.4 grams is the mostone should take in a24 hour period. That is one 500 apap hydro every4 hours. Prescriptions usually say every 4-6 hours as needed.The 8 pills over a 24 hour period is normal. If one took all8 at once it probably would not hurt them but to continue that practice would harm ones liver. 100mg/kg is a commonly used formula to calculate a dosage that would harm ones liver. Anyhthing above this could cause damage. If one constantly flirts with these high doses liver damage will occur especially accompanied with alcohol. If I tookfourgrams of acetaminophin would wait at least four days until the next one.

Response to Snowsdownhere.

Hydros make my ears ring,my face itch, intercourse last for hours, and sometimes nausea after larger doses on an empty stomach.

12. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have had friends who regularly take Vicodin and have not had health problems. Maybe after LONG term abuse theres a potential for damage but there all in good health. And 8 5/500s is nothing to what a lot of people regularly take. Snowsdownhere I see why on paper that looks bad but it really isint a big deal I know people who have taken 20 7.5s and been fine.

13. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thematrix - are you stupid? acetominiphin DESTROYS your liver as it rips through in those doses. (i smoked a pack of cigerettes yesterday and don't have cancer today, so smoking must not cause cancer.) your logic is just as flawed.

you know what organ you can't afford to lose even moreso than your brain and your heart? your liver.

if you must take high doses of hydrocodone and don't want to take the literal 30 minutes to extract it, then stick to the safer and stronger pills. NARCO's and LORATABS contain 10mg of hydrocodone and as little as 325mg of acetominophin.

"I know people who have taken 20 7.5s and been fine." = as stupid as "my friend drank a fifth of everclear one night and his liver didn't fail that time."

not trying to jump on you hear, but it's not cool to give advice to somebody if you don't know what you're saying. these forums aren't hear to brag about how many much acetominohin your stupid friends pump through their liver, it's a place to educate and be educated.

14. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes I understand butyou were overreacting. I take that as and insult "you dont know what your saying" I know people who have been doing painkillers for years and I have done it many times so I think I should be allowed to have an opinion about this. Of course you have to build up your tolerance before you try something like that but the point im getting at is you cant live in fear like somethings bound to go wrong or that your health is always going to be in danger. Everything is bad for you, the food you eat, the enviroment you live in. But some how we make it through and most of us escape relatively unharmed so while doctors say its "tearing through you liver" I think ill take peoples word who have actually done it. And its not irresponsible to say what I did because I know first hand, im not just reading something online or listening to people who have no real idea about the subject. Again I know people who regularly do painkillers and have no health problems.

15. Orbitz

Orbitz Newbie

Reputation Points:

I wouldn't take it as an insult. He was just trying to help.

I can't think of any insentive a doctor would have to tell you
    aceteminphen is bad for you if it isn't. Sure, all the guidlines the
    doctors give are generalized and drugs wont have the same effects on
    everyone. You also can't expect to have liver damage show up right
    after use. Some of your firiends may find them self with unhealthy
    livers down the road.

If you enjoy a hydro every once and a while or a lot of hydros every
    night, be careful. Try to obtain a version that as the least amount of
    aceteminphen as possible. Narco and Lortabs both make 10 mg versions
    that only have 325 mgs.

Also try to stay away from the drinks while you're taking that much
    aceteeminphen. The combination WILL have a deadly effect on your liver.

Now onto the real reason for this thread:

I have been experimenting with Painkillers for a little over a year. My
    first experience was 3 1/2 10mg percs. It was the best feeling I've
    ever had. I've never bene able to obtain it since. I have a pretty high
    tolerance now a days and 6 10 mg lortabs in 1 evening isn't uncommon.

Bitz

16. hydro

hydro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The best time to take tabs is either first thing in the morning, for a hard hitting buzz, or before intercurse. Tabs before intercourse is my favorite. Prepare to spend a few hours in the sack. Tabs may be pain killers but to me it feels as though the sense of touch is magnafied. Maybe its just me.

17. Orbitz

Orbitz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if I'd call it magnafied, buts different, and thats the
    key. Most people hate the itching that comes a long with the PKs, but I
    love it. Theres nothing better then get a hottie to rub my back when it
    starts to kick in.

I've never had a problem with being quick in bed so I don't enjoy
    intercouse as much while on PKs. It turns 45 mins into impossible... My
    partner never seems to enjoy it as much either. At times its difficult
    to stay hard, and I tend to lose my drive.

A buddy of mine was having problems being a 2 min man. I gave him a
    handful of hydros and his wife hasn't stopped thanking me. Its great
    for some, terrible for others...

18. lbanni

lbanni Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just a quick response to the question about hearing thats why rush Limbaugh went deaf be careful I take 3-5 hydro's a day cant figure out the extraction

19. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when I was tolerant, he was dosing ~100mg of hydro at a time with
    CWE. only thing is, i remember when i nodded on 30mg harder than i
    nodded on that ;/

20. lushx

lushx Newbie

Reputation Points:

I had hydrocodone last night with my boyfriend. sex is possible! it just took wayyy too long.