1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - High Grade Bali Premium

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by bfellow, Feb 14, 2011.

1. bfellow

bfellow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Background:

SWIM, a 6'2" 305lb male, has been an avid kratom user in the past. I have not consumed kratom in the past four months. Recently SWIM acquired 50g of high grade Bali kratom from a very reputable source.

SWIM consumed 20g of powdered Bali leaf in two cups of hot water. Leaf allowed to steep for 10 minutes to free alkaloids. I am consuming both the tea and the used powder leaf for maximum effect.

I will be reporting as experience is happening.

T+0:00 - SWIM begins to consume tea.

T+0:10 - I have consumed all kratom tea and powdered leaf. SWIM notices tongue is numb, and slight relaxation.

T+0:20 - SWIM reports increasing relaxation. Slight fuzzy visuals. Overall good feelings. Slight euphoria.

T+0:33 - SWIM reports mouth and throat still numb. I am pretty relaxed now. If I wasn't giving a report on 20g dosage, I think he would re-dose with another 10g.

T+0:60 - SWIM reports numbness has subsided. I am still relaxed but feels that the peak has started to pass.

T+1:15 - SWIM reports that the main effects of the kratom have passed.

Overall SWIM reports a good experience. Duration was shorter than I have had before but quality of kratom was pretty good. SWIM wonders of powdered leaf allows for active alkaloids to be digested quicker than in shredded leaf form as I have had in the past.

I recommend Bali kratom when needed a way to quickly relax from either a hard day work, life stress, or after a hard workout at the gym.

I also have Maeng Da kratom and will be reporting on that in a day or so used as a stimulant before a workout.

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Thanks for sharing Swiys report.

Lets be honest here, Reputable Vendors dont bother putting rediculous things like 'high grade' or 'premium' on their product, they dont have to.
    Thats a selling ploy done by vendors trying to get rid of certain batches, or to charge more for their product.
    In most cases the vendors when asked cant even supply an alkaloid break down for these leaves, so there is no reason to believe anything they say about them being 'premium'
    Bet You paid silly money for it too!

The fact that You had to take 20 grams after not using Kratom for several months and then only experienced mild effects for a very, very short duration speaks volumes about the quality of the leaf.

The Dr is not even sure why vendors still bother to call it Bali Kratom as little or no Kratom is sourced from Bali. What it actually is is Borneo Kratom.

Anyway, You would get much better results by using a better method of making Kratom tea. Steeping the leaves in water is simply not enough to extract even half the alkaloids.

Put the leaves into a pot with water and lemon/lime juice and boil it for at least 15 minutes. This will extract much more alkaloids and produce a far stronger tea. It will taste like crap but it will have far superior effects to steeping the leaves which to be honest is probably the least effective method to taking kratom.
    Obviously You consumed the leaf which is perfect but if they are going to bother making a water extraction then tea is best, or simply adding the leaf/powder to some juice and drinking it will work just as well and does not require and preperation.

3. Jack Handy

Jack Handy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.S.A.
    AFOAF thinks you wasted your stuff. AFOAF uses hi grade bali at 5 grams a whack. boiled in the microwave in half a cup of water. then drinks EVERYTHING.He reports that the effects last several hours 3+