Combinations - high tolerance to benzodiazepines

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by oggy, Dec 2, 2005.

1. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I've had 3 tabsof 1 Nervin Tablets-Capsules (Alprazolam) 1mg)
    +(2 Rivotril Tablets-Capsules (Clonazepam) 2mg) and I don't feel to high:cry: I thought this stuff was the bomb sould I take another 2 of each??

I even had half a bottle of red wine and 200mg's of caffine. My main reason for buying them was for my social anxiety but I wanted to feel a wee hit from them just once or twice.

ermmmmmm I just feel sleepy!! I thought these things get you high?

Whats a good thing to mix with benz's? Drink, GHB, speed, acid?

TodaySWIM's had 4mg Alprazolam and 8mg's of Clonazepam and I don't have any high just sleepyness:s Maybe valiums are beter for me. I like to take some before going out on a night out or other social nights. But I though I'd put them to the test tonight.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    caffeine would not help, it counteracts benzos but not that much, that really isnt that much, but oviously u feel sleepy ur not gonna feel a weed high, just a slight euphoria (depending if u find benzo feeling euphoric) and sleepy. I like it

3. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Hmm I wana get high!! I used the caffine to stop me from faling asleep but i could pass out right now. Next time I'll try mixing with a wee drink or some of My GHB.

Whats a good mixer for benzo's? and how much should i need? Maybe i'm more of a valium man.

Anyway night night for me[​IMG]

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Alcohol + Benzos: Generally regarded as a bad idea. Never a good idea to mix 2 CNS depressants because the risk of sedation +/- respiratory depression much greater. I have no experience with GHB at all but thinks that mixing it with benzos is probably in the not a good idea category.

5. warandhate

warandhate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    I like to mix a couple alpraz with a couple hydrocodones the opiate high keeps me up and the aprazolam helps with the itching and some other side effects id say 3-4mgs alprazolam with two 10mg hydrocodones

6. ATM

ATM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's experience with Xanax if you don't want to fall asleep right away is to talk and do something, like going into a club with loud music and everything.

Also, SWIM snorts a 10-20 mg of ritalin for every 1 mg of Alprazolam.

Garanteed to make the buzz very interesting :)

Lots of great conversations without affecting *too* much the memory.

7. calmascanbe

calmascanbe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nervin's ,to me , are garbage. If you want to enhance xanax try a little weed. When my tolerence is high weed will bring back some of what you lost with a tolerence. I hope mentioning weed didn't break any rules. I guess I should read them before I do another post.

8. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    What would you say is the best Xanax brand?

9. calmascanbe

calmascanbe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Upjohn ofcourse, greenstone and the alpax from a Pakistani sourse was good. Geneva is ok, but your tolerence goes up after the first use.
    Ritinol ,by a IOP was OK too.Can't remember the brand though.

10. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Why does it matter so much about the brand? It really shouldnt...

11. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I have had a lot of different brands of valium and they change a lot in strength. The fist time I got valium it was the brand name cox pharmaceuticals and they were extremely strong. The second time was a generic brand and they were so weak compared to the cox brand, you could take 20 10mg tabs and it was still not as nice or strong as the cox brand. You could feel the effect from 1 tab of the cox brand. Even 30mg would give your body a nice warm feeling throughout it, in your legs you would get a nice warm tingle.

I have tried lots of other brands and nothing compares to the cox brand (real valium)

So I'd say the brand does make a huge difference in quality.

Has anyone tried cox pharmaceuticals before? Its a UK brand. What is the Roche valium like?