1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Home Made Bongs (Sizes?)

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by Slug716, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Slug716

Slug716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 27, 2005
    when smoking out of home made bongs do sizes matter

say i had 2 bongs 1 made out of a 2liter bottle and the other from a small water bottle

which one would i get higher from if i smoked the same amount from each bong ?
  2. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 10, 2005
    if you smoke the same amount of weed you will get equally high. out of
    a big 2 liter bong if you make it so that the smoke has a lot of water
    to travel through then the hits will be less harsh, or if you use less
    water then the chamber will be bigger and the hits will be bigger. a
    small bottle will give you smaller hits but more of them. you can also
    make a gravity from the 2 liter and that will get you super high.
  3. blackbastard

blackbastard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    May 19, 2005
    from afghanistan
    small bottles always seemed to get swim more wasted than larger ones.

swim reckons its because I could rip for longer on a smaller bottle and therefore get a better hit than on a larger bottle.

always better to pack a small load and clear it all than a large one and waste what you cant hit in one go. all the thc burns up in the first hit anyway...
  4. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    May 1, 2005
    30 y/o from Canada
    use a 650 ml bottle