1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Other - Home made Jenga pipe.

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by Grant951, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Grant951

Grant951 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim made a jenga pipe the other night. Basically he drilled a hole straight through the middle and then made a bowl on one end. Theres nothing in the bowl to keep the wood from burning which has him concerned. Swim actually took apart a headphone and used the metal screen part for a screen but it just covers the hole leading to the hole you inhale from. He notices it heats up rather quickly, is that ok health wise? And is the wood ok? I don't think he burned hardly any wood the first time he used it, but the bowl is black-ish now. Probably from the weed. Does You think this is safe?

2. Das Nuk

Das Nuk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    I would be concerned about any chemicals that my have been used to treat the wood blocks. Haven't played Jenga in forever, so SWIM can't remember if there is any sort of varnish or coating on the bricks.

3. Grant951

Grant951 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah that's why Swim asked, is cuz of chemicals. Do you think since he used it once already that it should be ok now? Regardless if it has chemicals or not since it has resin in it and has been burned?

4. nate81

nate81 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Missouri, U.S.A.
    I have seen people smoke out of much worse and they ended up o.k. Get You a real pipe when possible, if not, then try to carve one out of natural wood You found outdoors. You would have more room to play with design.

kind of a cool idea though, would look nerdtastic.