home made rc pipe?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by adzket, Aug 7, 2005.

1. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    hi guys,

i live in a small village in england and there are no head or smart shops near to where i live so i was wondering if any one had any ideas as to how i could make a pipe for smoking rc's it would have to be simple in construction as there is only a hardware and grosery store in my village i would get one of the net but i dont have a credit card. i was thinking about vaporising on tin foil like you would when smoking herion but i dont think this is pratical ne advice would be good thanks.

2. cactus

cactus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    if you can find a lightbulb withthick glass you can cut the end off and bend a coat hanger to use as a stand.

to cut the end of without a glass cutter you can soak some string/wool in kero, tie it around where you want it cut (make sure you hold it so the end that will be discarded is up), light the string for a few seconds and once you think its hot enough dip the hot end in cold water. It should come straight off. WEAR SAFETY GLASSES.

It takes some practice but bulbs only cost a few cents each, you might want to invest in a box.

3. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    cheers thanks for advice

4. drwoo

drwoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    Can always mail order the pipe.