Drug info - Hoodia Gordonii (weight loss pills)

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by DrMuffy, Nov 1, 2006.

1. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Recently SWIdr purchased a 60 cap ottle of hoodia pills (used for weight loss) from his local drugstore. He takes two a day and at the time of purchase (4 weeks ago) SWIdr weighed 220lbs, now SWIdr weighs 195, and he still hasnt stopped losing excess weight. If any of you out there are looking to lose a little or a alot of weight, hoodia is the drug for you. It also stops the munchie cravings that most people get from smoking marijuana. The only con is the price, which is very high in local stores. The price is so damn high because they can only grow the Hoodia Gordonii cactus in Africa, and it takes anywhere from 2-7 years to become full grown. But SWIdr is sure that you could get it much cheaper on the net, but be careful because not all online dealers sell the real thing.

2. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    This is something SWIM himsef stumbled upon on a netstore. Sorry for bringin up the old thread with not much to say etc, but no one else on this board has obesity problems and has tried Hoodia? I am interested because while he is almost too skinny, his father is steadily a little overweight. SWIM might be ordering hoodia online at the same time if he orders kava-kava for his social problems.

3. HighParadise

HighParadise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'd also like to hear if the weight stays off.

4. curious1

curious1 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    You should watch out about this. Now I amn't trying to be a fear monger but he has heard there was liver damage from consumption. Pharms supposedly dropped all their research on it.

Also its really a hit or miss if You ends up with a real Hoodia. Since hoodia is endangered the hoodia that You is more likely to get is from a nursery. And since only some Hoodias have the weight loss chemicals it may be a hit or a miss.

Plus one of my friends took it. Ordered some more and the next bottle didn't work.