1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

horny as hell

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by stella69, Mar 30, 2010.

1. stella69

stella69 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o Male from U.K.
    my pet monkey told me this:

when i used to take pills i used to get so turned on,horny as hell just wanting really dirty sex.was just wondering are there any legal highs out there that may come close to giving me that same feeling?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    Assuming that by "pills" you mean ecstasy (MDMA), I'm not really sure if any of today's legal highs replicate its effects in terms of arousal. It's hard to say seeing as everyone gets different effects from different drugs. Perhaps you could try mephedrone, as many people compare it to ecstasy, but I wouldn't guarantee similar results.

3. FUBAR

FUBAR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o Male from U.K.
    Mephedrone is a lot like amphetamines in that it may make you aroused but asking your gnome to stand to attention can become so frustrating it spoils the whole show

4. rockett

rockett Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    71 y/o Male
    possibly,but its a rocky road. Dirty sex +drugs is a truly hard to handle craving. Be prepared for a lot of dissapointment and frustration. Its so elusive. I cant think of any chemical that wont start to fade. Try not to let it become a quest,cos I dont think anything will really satisfy Sometimes the memories are the best bit.

5. stella69

stella69 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o Male from U.K.
    many thanks guys,will have to try some things to find out

6. Retrodat

Retrodat Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Next time you feel that horny, quickly take a trip to Montreal, and let SWIM handle the rest:laugh:

7. Sm1xd0n

Sm1xd0n Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from yemen
    benzedrex inhalers

8. Retrodat

Retrodat Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    damn i thought u were a girl lol. u were a guy!!!!!!!!!!! my bad:s

9. Tramman

Tramman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o Male
    SWIM is relieved that he is not the only one who gets this feeling too. When SWIM would smoke pot, he would feel like that, which would lead to very bad things. You see, the only place SWIM would smoke at is at a friends house, where she was more than willing to help relieve that feeling. Unfortunately, she looked like a furry troll.

10. TripStick

TripStick Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from New York, U.S.A.
    Now thats some funny shit

11. Bite_Me

Bite_Me Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    I don't think there's any drug that really makes you horny, I think it depends on your mood and how much energy you have how a drug will affect you. Marijuana is probably the most reliable aphrodisiac; not that I would ever suggest you should ever use it - it's illegal. :confused:

12. mr op8

mr op8 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM has had incredible experiences having sex on shrooms. MJ, of course, is good for that too.

With the shrooms, though, SWIM just felt like an animal during sex... very primitive and dirty... amazing...

SWIM has never tried ecstasy + sex but of course the word is that that is good too.

______

On the other hand, stay away from benzos + sex. At least for SWIM, they kill his sex drive and "making his gnome stand to attention", as someone else put it, is difficult.

13. throatgorge

throatgorge Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Are you kidding? SWIM sez ghb makes you horny as you'll ever be in your life. You'll get all jazzed up over every ass that wiggles by! SWIM call it sex munchies. What pot does for eating, G does for sex. It is the only substance SWIM has ever had that acts as a true aphrodisiac! Plus it demolishes social anxiety, so you're more likely to get laid, and then when you do get down to the raw uninhibited sex, you feel like you're about to bust a nut any minute for like two hours before you actually do!

14. frankblank

frankblank Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    some people say MDPV does it (even the wikipedia article mentions it). DPMP did it for swim at first, but in the long run it decimates your sex drive. I seriously wouldn't recommend either unless you have a professional milligram scale, a healthy cardiovascular system, and an understanding that you could die/ develop serious medical problems from it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  15. scottishguy31

scottishguy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Hi
    swim has used legal highs which always get him horny as hell and as for not getting up its more not getting down. Just cant get enough pop to local shop and mad sex crazed weekend. the enjoyment of being in complete control of the wee man that leads me to seek the excellent sex rather than the high.

16. tamara

tamara Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o Female from New York, U.S.A.
    SWIM is extremely amorous on H. Wants cock in every hole.

17. jerseyshore38

jerseyshore38 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    A lot of people are getting off topic here. Stella69 wants to know of legal highs which can be used to enhance sex in a similar fashion to illicit drugs. There are a huge variety of different drugs which can make sex an extremely special experience, while still being legal (in a sense).

A few people mentioned cannabis. Certainly, cannabis kicks sex up several notches. However, it's illegal in many places. SWIY may, however, want to look into the legal cannabinoids. These are chemicals which are chemically related to THC, but thanks to slight differences, are not illegal to possess. Some of these chemicals include JWH-018 and JWH-072. There are a variety of these cannabinoids and SWIY can test a bunch for his favorite effects. Cannabinoids can be bought in special blends, such as the infamous Spice, or bought pure online.

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned Benzedrex. Benzedrex is an OTC inhaler which is sold to treat nasal congestion. Its active ingredient is propylhexedrine, a chemical related to amphetamine and methamphetamine. The drug is soaked into a piece of cotton, which is put inside the little plastic device. Cutting open the device and consuming the cotton within leads to a very amphetamine-like experience. Stimulation, increased focus, vasoconstriction, and (most importantly for SWIY) increased sex drive all occur. This is a very good product for SWIY to consider. Unfortunately, many people complain of a plethora of bad side effects which may hinder the overall experience.

Another person mentioned sex on mushrooms. Indeed, psychedelics and sex have been known to be an exciting and enveloping experience. Again, though, mushrooms are unfortunately illegal. Luckily for SWIY, there is a huge class of drugs called phenethylamines (modified versions of mescalin, I believe). These are the 2C-x compounds that I'm sure SWIY has read about. There are many different 2C's which SWIY can experiment with to choose his favorite for sex. Some of them include: 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-H, and so on. Most of them can be ordered online.

This is by no means an exhaustive list of legal highs which could complement sex. If SWIY is interested in more options, SWIY can check out the Research Chemicals forum for more info. Sorry for the long post, by the way. Amphetamines=all PLAY and no WORK make SWIM a dull boy.

18. mingthemerciless

mingthemerciless Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Care to mention which ones? SWIM is also interested in which of the currently available legal highs works best as an aphrodisiac. SWIM used mephedrone when it was legal and greatly enjoyed it but built up a tolerance very fast. SWIM would be interested to know what NRG-2 is like as a sex drug. SWIM has also used LU doves in the past but hasn't tried them recently and would like to know if anyone else here has and what are they like these days? Are they still the same?

19. restoguyca

restoguyca Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Swim has used Yohimbe for some great jerkoff sessions with whiffs of Poppers for some intense orgasms. The Yohimbe capsules 2 or so about an hour before a session make for some honry feelings!
    YMMV
    Restoguyca

20. cartman

cartman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    spice (contains jwh-xxx series) would definitely be the go to legal drug that swim would recommend. Maybe mix with a little alcohol and swiy will be good to go.