Smoking - hot knifing cocaine HCl powder

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by YellowCake, Feb 12, 2005.

1. YellowCake

YellowCake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    last week i put like a good bump size lil pile of yola in my knife, and with a lighter torched underneath ... with a straw i inhaled the smoke and the yayo turned redish and then evaporated and a black spot formed in the knife... my question:

is this considered crack or wats it called??? i did get a bit of a rush but the smell was awful ... i was thinkin bout doin it again but im scared of gettin hooked on doin it like that concidering i wanna keep my yayo use very low

has any of u done this??? wat are your experiences... ive done this when i smoked iso oil and butane honey oil so ijust did it... so anyone has anythin to say on the subject?????

peace

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    No, that is not crack. You actually probably burned quite a bit of the coke away. Alot of people sprinkle they're joints with coke, which gives a mild kick to it.

3. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Basically you wasted about 60% of the feeling. You want a better rush? Do this, grab yourslef a glass tooter about 3 1/2 inches long, hold it in the middle, heat the end your going to be putting near the coke untill your fingers start to get warm in the mid of the glass then grip it like you would to snort it and inhale as much coke as possible. Its called hot railing, all i got to say is prepare to hear the train. If you havent done it beforee you dont know what im talking about but its worth doing at least once.

4. badger2565

badger2565 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anyone else heard of this "hot railing" ?Please let me know.

5. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    your just burning the coke away, it's not good for you.
    You first need to cook it with some amonia or something before you caninhale it,most of al the coke is cut with other things that aren't good for your body, so if you want crack just look here on the forum are many topics about how to make it, it's much beter than just burning to coke and the smell will also be a lot beter.

6. glassoilburner

glassoilburner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hot knifing is very good for smoking chronic.Put a bowl on the
    knife torch it then hit it with a toilet paper roll thing ( cardboard
    circle thing dont know what its called) and take your hit from
    that. i suggest springkle it on like sands of time did or just invest
    in baking soda [​IMG]

7. katukulysm

katukulysm Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I watched this fat chick hot rail one time and she went into convulsions and was bleeding from her nose, then was out for two days, plus she had been up for at least a week or two.Iv heard of hot railing before, its nothing new. but you do get a rush off of it though. I thought it was alrightthe first timeI did it. I just kinda set there for a little while and stared off to the wall then was just high for a while.

8. badger2565

badger2565 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks guys, I think I'll pass on this one.[​IMG]

9. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    The exact problem (aside from wastage) is smoking those damn cuts. Very possible that the smoke from burning certain chemicals used to cut the yeyo could be toxic -- rocking it up first eliminates that problem.Edited by: Nicaine

10. 2c1wanted

2c1wanted Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sprinkling some in joints is over rated. it stinks like dirts plastic and doesnt really give you the same buzz as a nice sized line.take the amount your going to burn and put it in a line like its meant to be.

11. buster

buster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    hotkniving coke???

used quite alot of coke(nasaly) recently, anyway went out friday night sweaty nightclub and my stash went a bit gluggy before i sniffed it all.
    had heard from a few m8's about hotkniving it, just tried it and thought it tasted a bit like smack it hasnt really done much for me i know it's decent coke though i always go to the same source and it's consistently good.
    any tips ppl? i've never washed it up and chuffed it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  12. bunk8017

bunk8017 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry if i sound like a newbie, but two things...1st, don't encriminate urself...U don't do anything...only Someone Who Isn't Me does stuff...2nd, what's hotkniving??

13. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Real quick - doing a hotknife or 'knife-hit' as I like to call it is pretty easy. You can use a torch or a stove with the circle coils on top... Just heat up the tips of the knives until they are REALLY hot, then drop your drugs on there (I have only tried weed before.) Once the drug is dropped on use the other knife to squish the drugs in between the hot parts. SWIM must admit tho, he can use the worst weed on a knife hit and get SO fucked up!

14. buster

buster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    err yeah, swim sort of knew that much(that's better eh) swim boshed it all anyway and reckons it's better to snort it anyway so just keeping the knives as a backup on very humid days.

15. bunk8017

bunk8017 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    and then what? after its squished between the knives...how is it administered? sorry to sound newbish...jus tryin to gain some knowledge...thanks

16. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia fails to see the point of hot-kniving save them for the pollen or yeah weed , if u wanna smoke coke, turn it into crack.

17. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yeah alicia, it's very true. SWIM really wouldn't want to do it with coke cuz he just dooesn't know if it'd be a waste or not.... But yeah, all you do is drop the bud on there, squish the knifes together and suck up the smoke. Of couse, SWIM and all of my friends always use a plastic bottle cut in half to suck the smoke up. Obviously just like a coke bottle (ironic?) cut in half with the mouth piece in your mouth, and the smoke goes in the large end :)

18. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia is fairly sure smoking cocaine hcl produces little or no effect, she has heard others say the same. however when its converted to freebase thats a different story.

19. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    If you burn normal cocaine you will destroy it and it will have no affect. Coke has to be turned into crack before it can be used with heat.

20. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Hey you guys think it would b nice to hotknive some rock altho it might turn liquid it could still work because its soooo hot you could just throw a whole point or 2 of rock n smoke it in one intens hit? :eek: yeeeaaahh:D