how bout some black tar heroin????

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by smilla, Sep 29, 2005.

1. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont know about anyone else but the best heroin ive done is black tar....ive done white, tan, brown, black, etc....i mean it all depends on the purity but the best ive done is black by far, and im on the east coast of the US

2. ecs24soldier

ecs24soldier Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am from the east coast too and has never seen black tar here. Only china white or tanish stuff from New York. How does the dossage of tar compare with a bag of white? And I have always been curious of the procsess to use tar is it the same as powder.

3. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    they come in small little rolled up balls...in balloons...you do everything the same to shoot the black tar as you would with powder heron...well the balloons i have gotten kick the shit out of any white powder ive ever had...

4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    heroin is not white in any but its purestform. when you buy "white powder" or china white what youre actually buying is a syntheticly derived opiate, usually one of the fentanyl or promide series cut to about 500 times its own weight. it is then cut again by the large buyers here, and then again by the middlemen, and yet once again if you use a third party to "score" or purchase it for you. Im from the south, tar is the ONLY available junk. and its usually cut to about 50% with horrible fillers. tannish powder would either be very pure, or crushed dilaudid, and either way should get you fairly high, still it could just be china white with some color. tar comes from south american countries, white powder comes from asia, and tan powder through the atlantic connections.

5. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    "when you buy white powder...it is fentanyl"..ummm... i (politely) think that that is bullshit. It is more likely to be 'the cut'...where i am, most of the gear (90%- the rest is tan/brown 'rocks') that has been around for the last few years is 'white rocks'...it isn't 'real' rock heroin, which i haven't seen in 15+ years & looks like those pop-rox candy...y'know, rocks that are round & irregularily shaped- looking like they have been produced through a chemical process, whereas the 'rocks' that are around now are just powder that has been compressed into blocks & broken up into smaller 'rocks'. Most of the heroin that comes into our country (southern hemisphere) starts out as No.4 heroin, before it is diluted & cut down..No.4 IS white, & the impression i get from flicking through Forensic Science International back issues is that there hasn't been much Fentanyl around EVER, thereare occasional appearances of it, but not often (i'm talking about the States)...heroin can come in brown or white, powder, rock or 'reconstituted' rocks, & - we don't get black-tar here, but from what i understand it is produced by the direct acetylation of opium with acetic anhydride. Also. tan /brown heroin can come from asia, i should know asAsian heroinhas been all we have gotten in this country for (almost) the last 10 years, since the Rumanians were ousted by the Vietnamese after Ceaucescu(?) was fucked over. (The Rumanians imported it from Afghanistan, i think?) I'm not trying to be a smart arse, it's just that i think you are wrong. But with all respect! Seriously.[​IMG]

6. evanisgod

evanisgod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Heroin#4 cant be reduced to heroin #3 and then to #2. The difference between 1 2 3 and 4 is how cleanly the heroin is made from morphine. It has nothing to do with the cut, and black tar is heroin #1, I would never shoot the shit, its full of toxins.

7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have only seen black tar and he snorted and smoked it and god so damn high. He has only done heroin 3 times but it is definitely one hell of a drug. A 20 sack of the black tar was in cellophane and was enough to keep SWIM and 4 friends high as kites all night long.

8. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I'm not sure if this is refering to my post, or AllyourBase's..IF it's mine, i didn't mean that the No. 4 was 'cut' down to No. 3, 2 etc..just that the famous, No. 4, 95%+ "DOUBLE UO GLOBE BRAND" heroin, once it left the safety of it's packaging, was diluted with crap to increase those wonderfully moral plastic-gangster's profits......may they all get ass-cancer! Be-Bop [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    My friends and I never shot up the tar but the snorted it and that is great. They also mixed some with water and put it in a glass dick "meth pipe" and tried to smoke it. THis kinda worked but the tin foil method is probably better. Is black tar really bad to inject. I have seen a few people do it and they all said it was the best kind to inject because you just mix it with water and inject it. Granted, the were heroin addicts and probably not the smartest of all people so maybe they just didnt know what they were talking about. One guy actually said he could get the other types but he prefered the tar because it was easier to shoot. Does cotton help take out the toxins or is that method not ever safe?

10. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    I've tried smoking tar from tin foil, but the acrid vinigar
    taste got more prominent toward the end and
    coming down, I got gagging a few times where I
    almost had dry heaves.

It's just not my cup of tea.

11. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If it was there i'd shoot it..does this mean that tar is safe to inject..NO..in fact if i had a choice (in itself an interesting philisophical question, all things considered??) i would choose something like No.4 right off the block rather than Opium that has just been acetylated without the intervening purification stages.....the safest/quickest way would be to smoke it...smoking gets the drug to your brain quicker than injecting anyway...but i just LOVE LOVE LOVE the feel of the steel.

Be-Bop [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well first of all whoever said they snort it, i dont know how you would do it...IT IS TAR, it is sticky and will stick to anything....no idea how someone would snort this stuff...only heard of shootin and smokin it...shooting is deff the way to go, yes a lot of impurities, use a cotton and you will get a lot out........most heroin has impurities, if not all, so use a cotton everytime one would shoot heroin

13. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i use a cotton filter (tamponsare the best) not just to filter out impurities, coz if the gear i'm getting won't dissolve & has shit sitting there..i'd find another source!!!..but, for me, the other use of a filter is to stop the end of the needle getting barbed on the metal of the spoon...

Be-Bop. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    smilla - snorting tar is usually done by dissolving into small ammount of water and then snorting the water ... at least that's how swim and friends have alwayd done it ... and it's always worked.

15. gibby

gibby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o
    Theres been a shitload of ods here in detroit due to fentanyl. Im assuming some dealer out there doesnt know how to cut his shit b4 delivery. theres been like 60 deaths in the past couple of weeks. Been in the newspaper daily. The girlfriend of I am scared to death hes gonna od also.
    Tar, after using it for a few weeks while on the west coast swims arm started to tingle (the one he uses) was kind of scary says swim.
    I did some smuggling when he was a kid from thailand, buying off a hilltribe in the north and it was pure white and PUREly amazing says swim. Thankfully I made it through thoes dumb years without going to a thai prison or any prison

16. OpYoid

OpYoid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    heroin starts off black so its very possible your towns getting hit with pure black tar,
    expressly
    since the second guy says hes never seen it, maybe your getting from the
    beginning
    of the long line.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  17. Dr. Benway

Dr. Benway Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have done both black tar, brown heroin in the UK and the white powder on the east coast. In SWIM's opinion, black tar is not all that amazing. For one, he was an IV user and that stuff f'cked up his veins, real quick. The brown afghan gear that is around in London was better because it was easier to smoke and stronger, You had to mix it with an acid like Vitimin C or citric acid to inject it, but it was still way kinder to your veins. The powder on the east coast was so strong that I didnt even have to inject, snorting was perfectly fine.

If youre injecting tar, yes, filtering with cotton will take most of the bad stuff out, like any IV drug. Raven3Davis, as far as your friends not being smart because they were heroin addicts, well I'd say they were on the money. Black tar on the west coast can be so patchy in quality, that the only viable way to use it if you have a habit is to IV it. Smoking that shit is a waste, and the process of snorting it in water is a pain in the ass if youre doing it routinely. IV administration is the only way most long term users will do tar.

But its filthy stuff, and there was a bactaria in it when I was on the west coast that was causing some kind of flesh rot that was killing junkies up in SF and in LA too.

18. Dr.Jones

Dr.Jones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    98 y/o
    black tar H is really just purified opium, with AA added. So the result is diactylmorphine, 6-mam, and a few other acytlised opiates. Some seasoned tar heads prefer tar over powder, cause it really lights up your opiate receptors more broadly than simply dia M

19. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Around here, SWIM can get black tar or chinawhite. One of my friends buys the tar and grindes it up with sleeping pills (diphenhydramine) in a coffee grinder to snort it. His other friend buys the china white raw (pure heroin supposedly, and three times the $ as tar), which is a hard rock ranging in color from pure white to off-white or tan.

This friend (and everyone else that I know) also grinds with diphenhydramine and gets about four grams out of a gram of raw, and puts into capsules. SWIM can get the raw or caps (he mainly gets the capsules as he needs alot of money to get it raw). Swim thinks that the darker china is better usually, but he has had some KILLER shit that was pure white.

I'm not sure what no 2 and no 3 are. I'd assume that #2 is brown powder, and #3 would be white powder (no.4 being the "raw"). I really have no idea, it'd be great if someone would explain. The only brown powder my ever seen was from mixing the tar with sleeping pills.

20. Dr.Jones

Dr.Jones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    98 y/o
    Puts in capsules to eat?