How Do I Remove The Er From Oxys

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Garagehousenation666, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Garagehousenation666

Garagehousenation666 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim Has Aquired Alot Of generic oxys I was wondering how to remove all the extended realease from the oxys I have tried before but failed I would like to snort them asap:eek: :eek:

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    dont snort them then just crush and swallow,the effects aboute the same itll just take a bit longer to kick in,also i know your new but could you read the rules?someone else might flag you for double posting.give your question time, theres alot of knowlagde here someone will answer you!

3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
  4. Garagehousenation666

Reputation Points:
    That really doesnt help much for swim but thankyou for the effort:cool:

5. IkBenDeMan

IkBenDeMan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    To remove the suspended release, I would scratch or suck off the colored outer coating (dont throw away, there are rumors that this too contains some drug, however, it is bad for putting in your nose). Then once all the coating is gone, cutting with a razor blade and smashing with a credit card (preferably both, but a card alone will do) will help SWIM pulverize it. Make sure it is a fine powder and apply to the nasal cavities religiously :D. However, from years of experience I believe that orally is better as well, though it doesn't have the same "instant gratification," as SWIMyRoomMate puts it.

6. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIMyRoomMate ? confused...

you could also try anal insertion sounds gross but not bad at all,a baby feeding syringe(aka one without a needle for doses babys with meds) works quite nicely!swims fiance has done this several times.

7. Garagehousenation666

Reputation Points:
    Is it possible that swims oxys have the control realse meconism threwout the pill and if so how would I get threw it I has crushed them and aded them to water and seen almost a jello like reponse and swim also tryied chewing but also had big peaces stuck in swims teeth

8. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    crush then eat, crush then insert in yo bumbum crush.just as lomng as its crushed eating/inserting them would be fine,maybe a sight delay but not much like a few mins probly

9. Garagehousenation666

Reputation Points:
    swim just crushed one oxy 20mg er and put it in a 16 oz bottle of water annd swim let it sit for about 4 hours will it still get swim buzzed?:confused:

10. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    if a 20 would normally get you buzzed, then yes it still would.

11. Garagehousenation666

Reputation Points:
    Thanx small buzz swim thanx u

12. meeka

meeka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    The ER that you talk about is a wax that makes the pill dissolve very slowly when you swallow it whole. Follow the directions to remove the wax and convert to a pure liquid that can either be dried out for later use or can be injected:
    1) Crush up one or more pills
    2) Mix with 1cc of distillled water in a large spoon and then heat slowly and carefully heat above a flame, making sure not to boil the liquid in the spoon. After the wax from the oxycontin has separated and rises to the top, allow to cool.
    3) In a new syringe place cotton in the end of the syringe to act as a filter (the needle should obviously be removed from the syringe). The cotton can be removed from a sterile q-tip.
    4) Draw up the liquid in the new syringe, making sure that the liquid is properly filtered with the cotton, repeat this as many times as you think necessary .
    5) If available transfer the clean liquid to a small syringe, example: 1cc with a 30guage needle
    6) Insert in a vein and sit back to relax. All the above supplies can be found and purchased without prescriptions at Walgreens or your local pharmacy, try to always use lots of alcohol to keep all your tools and your hands , injection site, and table clean.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  13. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    hmmm....id reserch this more,if i werre you.absecess arrnt fun :(

14. IkBenDeMan

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I'm just saying-it wasn't my roommate that said that.

15. IkBenDeMan

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yes, take anti-acids, wait 30 mins and CHUG