Question - How do i stop friends from stealing my crack?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by LilJazzyBadAss, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LilJazzyBadAss

LilJazzyBadAss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Pennsylvania, United States
    I suspect my friend is stealing my chore out my pipe when I set it down to cool. Any tips for outsmarting theives? I also suspect they're going in my purse taking my crack. Even going in my pockets and my shoes! Right when I'm experiencing my bell ringer that's when they steal.

2. Apple.brain

Apple.brain Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Ca.
    Get a fannypack or something like that and keep your shit holstered to your ass.
    Maybe they have some kinda wish (birthday, Christmas, death) you could be a good "friend" and grant for them.

3. PharmaCopious

PharmaCopious Cognitive dissonance will get me banned :) Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I want to talk about friendship, but I'll answer the question instead.
    1- Lock the product.
    2- Only retrieve the minimal amount of the product so that no residue is left after consumption (beware of not inhaling too much so it doesn't get stolen! Your health is more important).
    3- Put fake rocks everywhere (only if harmless when smoked, because the joke can turn into a problem).

I wish you all the best finding friends that aren't thieves and please, seek out for help as there are plenty of crack addiction articles, hotlines and publication about it. Even if you don't stop now, informing yourself as to how you can stop and where help is provided is a big step forward!

Take care

4. I_beat_heroin

I_beat_heroin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from Cleveland
    What crappy friends! Are these friends whose friendship is worth saving? Cuz if not, I'd just never have them over again. If so, keep your drugs and paraphernalia in your bra. Not sure why no one has brought up simply talking to them?

5. PharmaCopious

PharmaCopious Cognitive dissonance will get me banned :) Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Have you ever tried to have a coherent discussion about ethics with a crack addict on a crack binge?

I would suggest against putting a hot object in your bra before appreciating the crack's effects (bell ringer) as it would be obvious and wouldn't change the likelihood of your friends stealing you.

As long as he surrounds himself with good people. It's not a good idea to be alone in a situation such as OP has described. They could all go detox together for all I know.

6. ladywolf2012

ladywolf2012 Got diamonds in the soles of my shoes! Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o from Foothills of Arizona
    I simply don't understand why you hang out with these people at all anymore? If I were you, I would beat it out of there, run away, and never see them again. You are not talking about "friends;" you are talking about users. Not just users of drugs, but users of people.

It is time to find a whole new group, or at least a couple of new individuals, to hang out with. You need to escape from these people. It may be a little lonely while you try to make some new friends, but you can't go on hanging out with people who are robbing you!

Sorry, but what does "experiencing my bell ringer" mean?

This may be a good time to assess your whole lifestyle for ways in which you might want to change it. Is smoking crack getting you anywhere useful or even pleasant anymore? I would spend some time thinking about whether or not you might really want to give quitting a try. Just an idea...

7. PharmaCopious

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I would say we lack context to suggest how he should manage OP's friends. What if they know each other for 12 years and have been on crack for a month, during which addiction changed their behavior. They may provide for OP in other ways that would make leaving them cause more harm than good. But, I completely agree that they don't act friendly.

Maybe they are all fine when off of a crack binge and can't talk things out, such as supporting each other to stay sober.

Escape isn't the definitive best course of action to suggest with the lack of context.

So, @LilJazzyBadAss, do you want to share more about your situation? Feel free to do so if you feel comfortable!jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

8. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Get new "friends" as they clearly aren't your friend anymore.

9. Stephen McLoughlin

Stephen McLoughlin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from UK
    Crack is one of the most morish drugs in the world the desire and want for more once your out is one of the strongest things to overcome,

I can only imagine how hard it is to have run out of product and be sat in a room with someone who has product left and is happily smoking away.

When I first started smoking crack with friends I would always make sure I only had the same amount of enough so we all ran out around the same time.

There was a time when a friend of mine would let me come and chill at his house and smoke if i gave him a item and this worked for him he didnt mind having his one and me having more he never asked for more or stole any from me and depending how much I had I would normally give him more, it worked for both of us I got somewhere to smoke and he got free drugs.

As mentioned above a proportion of crack users aren't the most trust worthy and honest especially when crack is around them, my advice clearly point out you believe them to be stealing your product and to stop and then to keep your product physically on you.

Not sure how many people you are smoking with but is there one person who you fully trust maybe have a chat with them ask them to keep a eye out for you see if they spot them stealing it or who it is, ask them to look after your items or pass them your pipe once used so its with someone you trust.

Enviroment is one of the most important things when it comes to having a good time on crack if your in a position where you believe someone or several people are takingn advantage of you and stealing from you this is going to have a massive negative impact on your high.

Hopefully it all works out for you or maybe just offer them a little when they are out I am not sure how much you are having stolen but maybe offering them a little may stop them stealing more.

10. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Canada
    I think the fact that crack has the potential to cause paranoia and desperate cravings is at play here.