How do you make a lung?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by LeadCenobite, Apr 14, 2005.

1. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    does anyone know of a website that has pictures or explain how to make one? Thanks for your help. If you could explain it thats cool.

2. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A lung is like where theres a bag and it sucks the air in 2 the bag and u can push the smoke in ur lungs w/ the bag? To make one cut the bottom part of a 2 liter off like inch off the bottom. tape a bag to where the big hole in the bottle is on the bottom. make sure its air tight and put a aluminum foil bowl and be for you light push the bag up inside the bottle then as ur lighting it slowly pull the bag out and it will suck the air in the bottle you can get the smoke mighty thick.

(alumminfoil sucks but its easy 2 take on and off) im sure you all have some more ideas

3. Fred the Janitor

Fred the Janitor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i made one with an orange juice bottle and a ziplock storage bag. i cut the bottom inch or two off of the bottle like cort said, and i cutthe zipping part of the ziplock off and duct taped the bag to the bottom of the bottle with as much bag hanging as possible. then i took a socket wrench bit, made a hole in the middle of the bottle cap, and taped the socket wrench bit to the opening. now i just need to find a screen for the "bowl" but yea thats basically it

4. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    you can always just stick a fat doob of really good bud in the cap hole as well. Ya the ole lung gives you a good toke, especially if someone punches the hit into your lungs.