How do you manage tolerance

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by justin77, Mar 28, 2005.

1. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just wondered how you guys keep your tolerance down. Do you just use a couple times a week or use for a while and then take weeks off, or what. Or do you just keep increasing dosage and frequency[​IMG]

2. NukaCola

NukaCola Guest

Reputation Points:
    To me, the only acceptable option is very occasional use.

3. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My opinion is that tolerance will grow over time no matter what. You can avoid physical addiction by chipping, but your tolerance will still slowly increase. I have been an all out junky and now I chip, when I first started chipping, doing one or two hits a week, my tolerance was pretty low, but it rose again slowly. I still chip, but I'm doing an oc80 or a quarter gram of dope (maybe 30% pure) in a single hit. Chipping is still the best option though, I was doing240mg of oxycodonein a shot when I was strung out.

4. jimdandy

jimdandy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it depends on how much of an addict you are. i've been a ful on dope fiend with a 3 gram a day habit...i could not do enough, and never getting 'high'- the terrible thing is as your tolerance rises, with you chasing the 'good nod' your succeptability to gettting sick easier and quicker also rises-ie you're doing way more dope, spending way more $, but not getting anything better in return!

heroin is teh best high in the world in my opinion but not worth it in the end, its an illusion that can ruin one's life. but like i say, it depends if you're an addict, whatever that really means, or not, whether you can tolerate it...

I had almost 4 years of not using and tried chippĂ­ng for about 3, before it caught up to me again. Once a month turned into once a week till 3 times a day...and wishing for more. Anyway my last binge was for about 2 weeks daily, so kicking was 'relatively' easy this time. Yeah i know, this is day 7, so who knows..